NikeFreeUKOutlet.uk reviews

11/16/15

Don't buy all fake !!

lucyt9
5/29/15

DO NOT USE THIS SITE!! I bought my trainers off this site thinking I was having a bargain, the company took more money than they should of and then LIED about it. They were not replying to emails, when they eventually shipped them out I had a £24 charge which I was unaware of. The total cost of these trainers was £74. When they arrived they were the totally wrong colour and totally fake, I doubt they will even reply the countless amount of emails I sent them, SERIOUSLY DO NOT USE!!! You may as well just go to the shop and buy real ones for the same price.

nicolat4
5/13/15

Well where do I start?
First of all I would not rate it as high as one star because this site is worse than that! I was happy with the price of this product but of course this was too good to be true. I was told it would take 5 to 14 days for my purchase to arrive. However after 20 days my purchase has still not arrived, so I contacted the company telling them that my purchase had not arrived. I had no reply. So I did a bit of research on this company and found out that they do not actually exist. So I advise you NOT to but anything from this site, as you will not get your money back. I have attached detailed ratings, but most are not applicable because I did not actually receive my purchase. I did say the value is good, but it would only be good value is i had actually received what I had bought. Obviously I would not rate these things close to one star, but unfortunately I can not rate them any lower.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT use this site. You will not receive your purchase. This website is a SCAM!

Questions? Get answers from the NikeFreeUKOutlet.uk staff and other customers.

NikeFreeUKOutlet.uk?