Review of Nikedirect.net

Los Angeles, CA 90026, US
michael@sexandmetal.com

sarahw17
3/25/11

The shox that we received from this company were definitely fakes. My husband wore them less than 3 weeks & they are already falling apart. Real shox would last much longer than this. I guess we will just have to write it off as a loss. What else can we to do make sure that this site doesn't scheme anyone else? I will be ordering only from some place like zappos.com or finishline.com. That way I know I'm getting the real thing. So bummed.

patricial2
11/26/10

I have been ordering shoes from nikedirect.net three times now. I bought one pair for a friend and it wasn't until I bought my own pair that I realized they felt funny/different then shox I bought at the store. I asked the friend if they noticed anything and they too said yeah they felt a little funny but thought it was just the pair they got. I noticed the rubber cam off my heel quickly and the rubber on his pair peeled off the toe. I contacted the company and they wrote back, "you send money, we send shoe" that flagged me right there that a real Nike supplier would probably be using proper english.

johnm36
9/2/10

This site does not sell real nike shoes though they advertise it as so. These are fakes coming out of China so buyer beware. I bought the Nike Free 3.0 and they do not behave at all like real Nike Free's.

Questions? Get answers from the Nikedirect.net staff and other customers.

Nikedirect.net?