Nikeairyeezy.net reviews

1 Review From Our Community

kasiaz
10/7/09

LIARS SELLING FAKE CRAP
Before buying, I contacted these people and asked if the shoes I was interested in were authentic Gucci brand, and was told yes. Long story short, $168USD later, I am stuck with a pair of fake and POORLY MADE, seriously cheap CRAP pair of fake Gucci sneakers, that, according to the stamp on the soles, were "made in itaiy".
Their website says they accept returns, buyer just has to ship via trackable method and pay for it (incidentally, shipping back is $70+ with tracking), just contact them and they'll send you the return address.
I tried to return these shoes politely, I was very nice and didn't say anything about how cheap the shoes and that they are fakes, just that I didn't like them and wanted to return them. They replied with a patronizing "Dear friend, don't worry about it. I sent your request to manager for examination." and that;s the last I heard from them nearly a week ago. Now they're ignoring me, I can't return the shoes. Furthermore, I'm not convinced that wearing them won't result in chemical burns, they're that cheaply made. I hope to spare someone else the BS I am going through. For me at least, $168 USD isn't pocket change. On a side note, when are the big brands going to spend some of that mass cash they make on their overpriced products and DO SOMETHING about this? Make SOME effort to protect their brand and their customers. Lord knows they have the money.
Peace out

Questions? Get answers from the Nikeairyeezy.net staff and other customers.

Nikeairyeezy.net?