Nikeairjordan.cc reviews

ronaldb2
10/1/10

Do not even think of buying a pair shoes or any product from this phony website. Take it from my experience, I tried ordering retro jordan 1, it took them more than one week to update from pending to processing the order. I tried to contact them using their website "contact us" inquiry section. They respond 2, 3 and sometimes 4 days after you email. I knew that because I sent them about 7 emails, the response is slow, unprofessional and the grammar, the grammar is terrible you'd die if you try to understand! The worst part is when you receive an email from them, you cannot reply back using your email (hotmail or yahoo), you have to login to their website and use their inquiry section, so what i do is copy and paste from my inbox to their website's inquiry section to make sure the conversation is threaded, which to me is #@*!.

Good thing I used paypal,I requested for them to pull out the transaction and cancel the payment. Ofcourse this wouldnt be possible if u didnt have to explain the whole nine yards to them.

There isnt anything written in the internet testifying that their products are authentic, no feedbacks no nothin. I would suggest to all jordan patrons out there to NOT order from this website. Try footlocker instead or use ebay, buy from power sellers, it's more convenient, safe and fast.

ts5
8/3/10

This site is a "rip off"! I ordered a Jordan Sandal and got a cheap immitation nike shoe that was broken. When I contacted them about the issue they blamed it on the shipping company, which I know was a total LIE! They said this "so called" Nike shoe they sent me was more expensive and could replace the shoe I ordered. They have since apologized and have offered me a 20% discount my next purchase, but will not offer a refund. (As if I am ordering anything else from them.)
They are a total scam!

Questions? Get answers from the Nikeairjordan.cc staff and other customers.

Nikeairjordan.cc?