Nhljersey.shop

Nhljersey.shop has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Nhljersey.shop?

“SCAM - FRAUD Steals your credit card info”

N P.
1/6/18

The moment I placed my order for a Winter Classic jersey, my card was immediately compromised. 5 different charges to China (each one similar to the charge for the jerseys) were charged to my credit card. My credit card immediately contacted me, deactivated my card, and removed the charges. Stay away!

np52
January 6th, 2018

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Nhljersey.shop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nhljersey.shop?

Have a question about Nhljersey.shop?