Review of Nhl.us

SITE CLOSED
Tel: 1-315-820-2150

stephaniel79
1/28/17

I would recommend to take your business elsewhere. I ordered a youth jersey by mistake. Yes, that was my fault for rushing my order, however within 2 minutes of getting my confirmation email, I realized this and requested to cancel my order and, took all necessary steps to do so and reordered the correct size. I did get an email saying that someone was going to be in contact with me soon. Yup, you guessed it, no one reached out to me.
Two weeks later, I get BOTH jerseys in the mail with no clear return address, no return instructions. I try calling the number on the site, and it was a fake number!!!! I can't get them over email or phone because I have fake email addresses and fake numbers.

cindig2
12/18/16

8 days ago I ordered a jersey. The website says fast shipping etc. Upon ordering I received a "confirmation" number, and like other online sites, expected an email saying "thank you for your order" and yet, nothing. I waited 2 days then contacted them. The 3rd day I received an email asking ME to confirm the details of my order, and then it said once I did that, the order would be shipped. I completed the confirmation, and again, another 2 days and nothing until I contacted them. When that email came, it said my item would be shipped. I called the U.S.A. phone # on their website several times but always got a "busy" signal, never a person! Well, yesterday, day 7, I again contacted them and they informed me my order had been in fact, already shipped, and gave a tracking #. Upon entering it in to see when it shipped and when to expect it, it said that tracking # could not be found. I waited again until today, and NOW it says "item was received for shipping IN CHINA"!! No other details, so God only knows how long that will take to arrive, probably NOT in time for Christmas. What irritates me is they charged $19.99 and initially the night I ordered, it only gave 1 shipping option, and said "expedited" shipping. I surmised it must be Priority mail or Fed Ex, but now realize it most likely isn't either of those, but snail mail from China. Websites should be required to STATE CLEARLY if the item is located in the USA or overseas!! Now I'm stuck waiting and would NEVER advise anyone to order from them!

Questions? Get answers from the Nhl.us staff and other customers.

Nhl.us?