Review of Nflnhlshop

Nflnhlshopimage coming soon
nflnhlshop.com

valerier
1/20/11

I ordered 3 jerseys and first of all was not at my place within the time they said it would. When they finally came in I was missing 1 jersey. I've emailed them 3 times and never got a single email back. I will be calling my credit card company and getting a full refund! PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS SITE. YES THEY ARE CHEAP BUT ITS NOT WORTH IT. DON'T BUY FROM THESE GUYS THEY ARE CROOKS. PLEASE LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES! YOU'D BE A FOOL TO BUY FROM THEM!

bryany1
1/10/11

So I ordered 2 jerseys from this website on December 12th hoping to get them before the holidays because their website says shipping is 5-7 days. I got my package January 3rd.... THE WRONG JERSEYS!.... not what I ordered (one red one with a Captains patch and one black, they sent 2 reds with no patch). SO I emailed the address on their website and got a response a few days later "We're sorry, we will reimburse you $5..." are you kidding me??? $5?? Wow.... STAY AWAY from this website.

kellyt3
12/15/10

Terrible place to deal with. Like the other complaint I ordered, they charged my card and never delivered the item. I have sent 6 emails and have not had any correspondence back from them at all.

bridgettg
12/10/10

Placed order on Nov. 30 ,2010. It is now Dec 9, 2010 and have had absolutely no corresponance/order confirmation, Later found out they are based out of China, so only way to contact them is via e-mail found on web site. They will not respond. They have already charged my credit card though.

Questions? Get answers from the Nflnhlshop staff and other customers.

Nflnhlshop?