This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Nfljerseysupply.us

Nfljerseysupply.us

Nfljerseysupply.us has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nfljerseysupply.us ranks 89th among Jersey sites.

How would you rate Nfljerseysupply.us?

“I have already placed 3 of the SAME orders due to problems...”

Elizabeth S.
12/18/09

I have already placed 3 of the SAME orders due to problems with the recipient not being able to receive pmt. Thru Pay Pal. I tried to submit pmt thru Western Union & before my transaction could be approved I was denied services by Western Union because I did not know the recipient receiving the pmt.

elizabeths1
December 18th, 2009

kraigk
December 8th, 2009

I am afraid to order without having Pay Pal. The idea of using Western Union does not make me secure.

Any company that will only deal with money through Western Union is not legit. Do Not Order Anything From Them!

By Barbara S.