Review of Nflclubhouse

Nflclubhouse reviews

johannea
1/19/14

Ordered 15 jerseys for about $375. They were out of stock on 2 of them and was asked to choose replacements. I emailed back my choices. When my order arrived I was short 3 jerseys, the 2 replacements an 1 other one. I emailed the company she said sge was sorry an would refund my money. Its been a month an ive heard nothing or recieved my refund. Buy with caution

dukem22
1/6/14

I placed an order in December. I haven't received any email regarding the order or tracking number. They didn't waste any time processing my payment but they have ignored all my emails. BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!! It looks like I'm out $80 .

jennac5
12/30/13

I would not recommend this site. I ordered $150 worth on December 5. They emailed me from cheapnikenfljerseyswholsale and told me that one of my jerseys was out of stock and to choose a replacement. I did not choose another one. Then they emailed me a tracking # and said they were shipped out on the 16th. The shipment just stopped getting updated on usps.com, and it says it is in China. They won't return any of my emails.
I just received my jerseys today (December 30). I am really surprised they came, considering the no updates on usps or return emails. The one jersey is supposed to be a large (44), which it says on the tag it is, but it is huge! Also, the steelers emblem is upside down, so i have to figure out how to take it off and put it back on the right way. I didn't open the other jerseys because they are gifts, so i dont know how they are. I didn't expect them to be perfect (you get what you pay for), so i am just happy they came!

Questions? Get answers from the Nflclubhouse staff and other customers.

Nflclubhouse?