Review of Nfl-jersey.net

Nfl-jersey.net reviews

SITE CLOSED

sarahd164
8/1/17

I always have 2 wholesale jerseys supplier site , Obviously the other companies customer service is better and has stitched numbers and letters jerseys , it still looks good. they always contact me even they updated domain , and i cant get touch with this site now , this is frustrated...

donb109
2/25/17

I ordered 5 jerseys and two hats, tookover 3 weeks and it came in two packages a day apart, all the right items and correct sizes, i had no issues top qaulity and i plan on ordering again!

heatherc67
1/26/16

Ordered 12 days ago and still no jerseys

verenag1
1/7/16

I placed an order Dec. 18th, the money was paid to them out of my checking account. I tried to cancel once I found out it was from China and the only email I got back was they had already sent the order out and it was too late to cancel, this was the same day! I have submitted email after email and have gotten no response, no notification of shipping my items or tracking numbers because they never did ship the items. I filed a dispute with my bank and they will take care of it. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY OR ANY OTHER COMPANY THAT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!! And especially if the company is from China...

jennifert77
12/26/15

Update to my last post. I called my credit card company and was going through the process of having the charges removed when I received the package on January 11 2016. The Jersey appearance and quality was as promised. After the guarantee of a before Christmas delivery and getting it 17 days later I will not be ordering from this company again. Despite the quality and appearance the communication, and the delivery time was not as they say. Good luck

jimmyr9
1/24/13

I placed an order thinking I was getting a good deal. Even found a jersey I had been looking for for years! I received an order confirmation number and then nothing... and then nothing...and then... yuuuupp nothing!! Not even a tracking number... I called my bank and they said an amount was paid to Wayne Sun Travel Company... I had to cancel my card and dispute it as fraud.. still hoping to get my money back. Somebody needs to shut this website down!!!!!!

waltern
1/7/11

Avoid at all cost...they do not ship items. They do not have what you ordered and they only partially refund orders. Pay a little more on eBay than going to these crooks and thieves

tracil1
11/24/10

Ordered from the site a few weeks ago. It took days to finally get any response from them (I too looked for a phone number or something). I kept on sending emails until I got an actual tracking number. To my surprise, I did get an item from them and it was relatively quick. The problem; I ordered a blue #8 Rams Sam Bradford shirt and got a pink #15 Broncos Tim Tebow shirt. They did get the size and gender right, but that is it! I have tried for well over a week to get a response from them and nothing. Have sent multiple emails since that is the ONLY way you can contact them. Would not recommend at all. (and it does say free shipping and I was charged $20)

susank6
11/10/10

The site says shipping is free, yet they charged us $10 per jersey to ship. The first 2 came in the same package and the postage on the outside said $6.44. One of the jerseys was a Washington Redskins #21 and what we ordered was a #24 Carnell Williams Tampa Bay Buccaneers. There is no phone # on the website, street address or anything except an email address. We have emailed them 5 times and never gotten a response. Yet my son ordered some jerseys from them, and on our end everything looked good after checking out, but 3 days later, got an email from them saying that his payment didn't process. So we replied back to that email after he got his card straightened out with the bank, and let them know it was straightened out and also asking them to please email us back on our other order and gave them the order info and what the problem was and have not got an answer.

Questions? Get answers from the Nfl-jersey.net staff and other customers.

Nfl-jersey.net?