Review of Nfl-authentic

Nfl-authentic reviews

Tel: 347-410-9555

danieller110
8/10/18

I ordered on August 3rd and asked for an order confirmation and did not receive one. I have been trying to reach out to the company for a week. there is no number on the web site to call. I have requested someone to contact me and you do't even get confirmation that they received that. The web page says free freight every where and they charged me 17 dollars for freight. after all was said the order was 49.99. the charge on my account was for 55.18. I did put a dispute in with my bank for the charge. I feel as i will never get this order for my son for his birthday. I am extremely sad.

steveh518
8/3/18

Hi, I should have researched before buying.. AVOID THIS SITE..
garment took 10 weeks to arrive and wasn't what I ordered ??
this is the reply I did get after constantly emailing ;
I do apologise for the delay in replying. Item you received is genuine and right item. The pictures on the website be only for guidance and illustration purpose and original items can differ from them. mmmmmmm. PRETTY POOR

gunnerk
5/31/18

I Purchased a customized jersey. Never received an order or confirmation number. They charged me more than what the price showed. I have emailed them to get a confirmation number 6-7 times with no response. Then 2 days later I received a scam alert from my bank saying I was charged over $200 from a company in china, which would seem as if it was associated with this company's cred card info.. BE AWARE THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM AND WILL SCREW YOU OVER

erinm120
12/26/17

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE. My brother received a Mills jersey and when we received it in the mail, the letters were coming completely off of the jersey. The color of the collar on the jersey and the numbers are two different shades of green. The jersey wouldn't even fit over his head because it is not an authentic jersey like the website says. They do not have any customer service information because they know they are scammers. Do not order from this website, everything is fake!!!!!!

joes605
9/20/16

BUYER BEWARE!!!!! THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE LABELED OFFICALAUTHENTICEAGLES.COM IS A SCAM AND DO NOT BUY ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS. I PURCHASED A WES HOPKINS WHITE JERSEY WITH THE NUMBER 48 ON THE FRONT AND BACK. I RECEIVED A WHITE CUNNINGHAM JERSEY WITH THE NUMBER 12 ON IT!!!! THE COLORS AND THE GRAPHICS WEREN'T EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING. WHEN I TRIED TO CONTACT THE STORE THEY TOLD ME IT WAS THE FACTORY'S FAULT AND THAT I SHOULD KEEP THE JERSEY (WHICH I DID NOT WANT BECAUSE I HAVE ONE ALREADY) THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD COMPENSATE ME BUT GAVE ME NOTHING IN RETURN!!!!! BEWARE OF SHOPPING IN CHINA AS THEY REALIZE THEY ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD AND KNOW THERE'S NOT MUCH YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS, RELATIVES, AND ANYONE WHO HAVE KNOW NOT TO PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. PLACE IT ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGES AND ANYWHERE YOU CAN HELP PEOPLE AVOID THIS COMPANY...THE URL IS AS FOLLOWS:

lukem52
6/21/16

I ordered a Harold Carmichael jersey from the Eagles store and got a Carson Wentz jersey On the site it said a 100% gaurentee but when we emailed them they gave us the run around and we told we would only get 10% off our next purchase We continued to try to get the Carmichael jersey only to find out the never had the jersey in the first place This is a scam and someone should seriously expose this place he service is terrible and they are liars

janb1
1,094 helpful votes
7/18/13

...and another counterfeit scam from China.

ruthb3
1/8/11

When I ordered, I did not know this was located in China. ordered late but said jersey was in stock. did not received until 2 weeks after Xmas; however, it is probably the nicest NFL jersey I have ever ordered. So allow plenty of time for order to process and be received

lorij4
1/7/11

I Ordered (2) Jerseys For Christmas, I Only Recieved (1)... But was Charged for (2) I Can not get ahold of them, they will not return emails, and the one that I did order showed up AFTER Christmas, and was ordered a Month ahead of time, I Don't know if i Will Recieve My other Jersey, but I Can tell you I Will NOT Be ordering from them EVER Again.... So Very Disappointed.... Had I knew it was coming from JAPAN... I Would NOT Have ordered to begin with.... Insane!!!!

nancys4
12/20/10

I ordered two jerseys (12/01/10) three weeks ago from this site. For the first two weeks, I couldn't track the merchandise. I was getting nervous as I ordered these jerseys for christmas (today is 12/21/10). I used my debit card through my bank to pay for them, so I told the bank I thought it was a scam. They looked into it and credited my account back. I had no idea when I ordered these jerseys that they were in China. They may still arrive some day, but I'm sending them back. I ordered the same jerseys from the U.S. and UPS is on time with the delivery.

I have the same problem. Pretty sure it is the same company, only under a new name (football official authentic.) Placed an order, got no email confirmation. Tried to track it, but could not access my order in any way. Emailed them a bunch of times, got no response. No phone number to call. Was billed immediately, so called credit card company to cancel. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

By Joann T.
Questions? Get answers from the Nfl-authentic staff and other customers.

Nfl-authentic?