Review of NFC Performance

NFC Performance reviews

mikez33
Mike Z.
1/21/19

Quick and easy but on a mobile device you can’t see the price of the add one one install kit controller

robinl184
Robin L.
11/19/18

I really liked the content of your site. I felt as if I could trust in your company and very knowledgeable about your product your selling .. Thanks

anthonyr149
Anthony R.
9/21/18

Peoduction time and communications level was unsatisfactory. Apparently Oracle neglected to communicate with NFC Performance to inform me of a delay in the build of my lights. Which left me in limbo for a week not knowing when they would be ready or delivered.

wesleyh58
Wesley H.
8/1/18

Excellent store. Shipping was some of the fastest I've experienced, as well as customer support. Highly recommend, and will use again in the future!

devinp12
Devin p.
4/27/18

The videos and tips are great I couldn’t decide which set I wanted to get but the videos helped out a lot explaining each type of halo light

jimh260
Jim H.
2/9/18

The gentleman that I corresponded with from NFC Performance ( Obie J) was very professional and respectful. A true asset to the NFC Performance organization. I'm sure this sounds like he paid me to to say these things, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I've never met him in person. Thanks; Jim Hamilton

charliew66
Charlie W.
2/9/18

I had a lot of questions about my project the guys were very responsive with answers and came up with some better ideas on how to proceed.I would recommend them for any lighting projects

kevinj101
Kevin J.
11/25/17

Awesome - except unable to find the product line for remote controls and differenciation between the types available - so stayed with basic. Would be nice to know the difference between the controllers.

antonios96
Antonio S.
11/14/17

I kind of wish I could have known a little more ahead of time that my package was coming but I was very glad to recieve everything in a timely maner and I'm very happy.

thomasr299
Thomas R.
11/14/17

High quality product of absolute perfection! I am massively happy with the entire installation (did it myself) and everyone that's seen them has drooled over them. You've got a great product line NFC, and I see a real future for you with these leds. Please keep me informed of any updates to your product line. THANKS!!!

justint104
Justin T.
11/14/17

I sent a request for feedback and received a response within an excellent time frame that exceeded my expectations. The response was also friendly and clear.

kevind225
Kevin D.
10/20/17

Shopping was easy online although I am concerned with the "finish" inside the headlight assembly. I am unsure if will come black or chrome... Please advise if you know.

tomg231
Tom G.
9/30/17

I've been trying to find someone that sells halo headlights with matching fog lights for my 2014 Challenger. You guys made it so simple!!! Thanks!!

michaelj428
Michael J.
9/11/17

Very easy and informative and simple to browse and find the products your interested in..Checkout was quick and easy as well..Great prices! Will definitely recommend and continue to use for all my lighting needs and great place for purchasing Christmas items for my car and bike family..

susanw281
Susan W.
9/11/17

Really this place is such great help, I completely ordered the wrong thing and they helped with stopping the shipping of my package and redoing it and helped me through it all

andrewb308
Andrew B.
9/11/17

Haven't had opportunity to install newest product. Had great luck with prior orders, expect the same, at this point.

davidw840
David W.
8/29/17

Awesome,

There was a mixup on the first order and received the wrong ones. But called customer service and very helpful and easy to deal with. Special thanks to Obie from NFC who helped in the process. Always responded in a timely manner.

Thanks Dave Wassam

kevina150
kevin a.
8/23/17

The passenger halo side did not work. What do I need too do. I talked to the representative at Oracle lighting, she said to get the invoice copy for the lights and send it back so they can look at it because I have a life time warranty on them. Can you please check for me. Order# 9611 thanks so much

belindam41
Belinda M.
8/22/17

April in customer service was fantastic, she answers all my question timely. Very professional and courteous. Thank you!

robh147
Rob H.
7/28/17

I love the lights but there were some amateur mistakes. For the money i was expecting perfect, glue was on the front of the light housing, the headlight bulb metal cover was bent forwards and looks awful, wires were hanging inside fog lights. Other then that they are great.

tracieh17
Tracie H.
7/17/17

After surfing the internet for hours and making multiple phone calls, I ended up back on your site for the best option for me.

anthonya146
Anthony A.
7/13/17

Contacted a sales rep via email, got a phone call back by the Lovely April who was very knowledgeable and had a "want to help" positive attitude. provided me with all I needed to know and then I purchased my product(s) online with ease!. will be telling friends and family about the wonderful customer service @NFC

brucer80
Bruce R.
7/11/17

Easily found what I was looking for and the checkout process was easy. I was very satisfied with the process of finding the product I wanted and placing the order. I did have some issues with the product itself, but that was not due to NFCperformance.

alexc273
Alex C.
7/3/17

Overall a good company to do business with. Very communicative and professional! I enjoy the simplicity of the website and the easy check out experience. I would definitely buy from here again.

megand77
Megan D.
6/28/17

Obie J has been amazing.
Your company has made a lot of improvements since last year. I appreciate all of Obie's help!

Questions? Get answers from the NFC Performance staff and other customers.

NFC Performance?