NextWorldClothing reviews

Tel: +1917-624-7993
nextworldclothing@gmail.com

stevem290
10/25/16

Zero stars isn't an option? I've run into the same issue as everyone else. Placed my order on 10/2, received a confirmation email, but no tracking info. Still haven't seen anything come through. I plan on filing a complaint with the BBB, but what can we do to get this site shutdown so that nobody else is scammed???

mrsh7
10/25/16

Purchased a superhero painting on 10/15 after seeing an ad on Facebook from NextWorldSports. I received a confirmation message with an order number but nothing else (red flag #1). I waited over a week and still no tracking number or even status update message (red flag #2). Their Facebook page was abruptly deactivated all of sudden (temporarily unavailable) so I called customer service number and it turned out to be a "Google voice" number (red flag #3). Found sister website (NextWorldClothing.com) and called its customer service number but it was out of service (red flag #4). I now know I've been scammed and want to save you the hassle.

nickh104
10/9/16

I saw an add on Facebook a couple of my friends had tagged me in so I went to the site and ordered two items from sed site I got a confirmation email so I thought ok cool it's all good then 3 weeks go by I haven't gotten a tracking number for the order so I tried calling the number on the site it's not in order or out of service. I then start to email over the course of weeks then a month then two months had one response saying they would ship it out the next day they were very sorry for the inconvenience it has now been three months since I ordered and complained and asked for a refund or just my 30$ order and still no response I'm beyond livid I got scammed!!!!!!!!. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM ITS AN ABSOLUTE SCAM SERIOUSLY.!!!

Questions? Get answers from the NextWorldClothing staff and other customers.

NextWorldClothing?