Review of NextIssue

NextIssue reviews

connorm18
3/30/17

Pick what you want to read and get cracking so streamlined it was great being able to find so many magazines in one place and I love the variety only complaint is that they don't have guns n ammo other than that they're the tops

erikg26
8/21/16

Its cool but hard to understand

jamesf140
1/16/16

They are average service provider. I used their services many times, but they did not try to improve services which the provide. Overall ok

jeanh30
6/13/15

This website is OK.

susanv11
2/12/15

For the $9.99 price I cannot believe how many magazines I get to read per month. The app works perfectly, I only wish it would work on my android phone. It works great on my ipad.

kevink45
10/2/14

Last month I went through this nextissue.com for free trial. There I got some magazines updates and I was not interested to go for their paying plan. So I left using this service from my iPad. But this month they automatically convert me to their paid plan. So I don't like to use anymore.

patriciax2
7/27/14

I just hope nothing ever stops nextissue from working as this is the best thing ever. It is netflix for your magazines. I just hope the magazine industry doesn't shut down because of this low price. I can't believe it.

margarety5
6/19/14

The price of next issue online is less than what I pay for zinio for just a single magazine subscription. I switched my wired magazine account from zinio to nextissue and now I get 100s of other magazines too.

margaretm56
4/27/14

Be sure to check compatilbity as it does not work on all devices. When it does work , it is frigging amazing as you get hundreds of magazines at any time.

heatherb32
1/30/14

NextIssue is a very simple idea, you pay about 10 dollars a month and then you get unlimited access to over 100 magazines on your ipad or tablet. I signed up last month for a free trial and then they automatically converted me to a paying subscription. Usually I do not like the free trial converting to paid model. NextIssue was different as I was more than happy to pay the nominal monthly fee for all of the magazines I want to read. It does cost 5 additional dollars per month to be able to read people, time and newsweek magazine and 40 or so other higher end magazines. This would be an easy 5 star review if it wasn't for the fact that it does not work on all android devices. I have an ipad 2 and it work fine on that. On my phone which is a Samsung galaxy note 3 it does not work. I contacted customer support and they do not plan to support all android devices. So before you sign up be sure to go for the free trial and see if it works on your tablet. Hopefully someday they make it work for Samsung tablets.

29 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the NextIssue staff and other customers.

NextIssue?