Nextdirect.com.au reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

fungt
11/7/17

After I giving birth, the size of my body grow, so I think I should wait until I can wear back my clothes. I decide to buy online from the NextDirect.com. I ordered a red dress on 7th September as I have a function to attend on 6th October. They mentioned on the order confirmation that the product will be delivered on 28th September. I try to call them today (4th October) that I still haven't received the product. When I talk to their Manager, she just said I have to wait another three weeks to have the product. Of course, I ask her why don't they let the customer know about the delay, and she just said they tried. Honestly, I haven't received anything and she can say whatever. She said she can help me by refund back the money to me. I shouted to her that is not HELPING, the function is on this Friday, I bet I have to get out to buy something to wear NOW. Not everyone like them have nothing to do. How on earth this kind of people run a business (neither to let the customer know, all they know is to collect your money and without doing anything). I will not buy from them anymore, and I will let all my friends and relatives to know how they embarrassed me at the last minute without any courtesy to their customer to know what's going on!!!!???

Questions? Get answers from the Nextdirect.com.au staff and other customers.

Nextdirect.com.au?