Next Deal Shop UK

Next Deal Shop UK has a consumer rating of 4.25 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Next Deal Shop UK ranks 184th among Marketplace sites.

How would you rate Next Deal Shop UK?

“Outdoor solar lights, both hanging and ground”

Tara L.
5/14/21

The hanging fairy lights are perfect, the Moroccan solar lights are a bit lighter then what I expected however the design that they project is beautiful and very different. Found another location for them as too light to stay on top of a table, would need to be fastened down. I am very happy with my purchase!

“Misleading”

Ei K.
7/12/18

I saw a beautiful top being advertised! The one that arrived in the post looked NOTHING like the one advertised. The material was not the same; it looked like it had been made from a cheap net curtain! The fit was all wrong! And when I politely requested a full refund as I had been sorely misled they told me I had to send it to CHINA! They are not to be trusted and you will end up losing money if you are not happy with your purchase! :(

taral234
May 14th, 2021

eik1
July 12th, 2018

I saw a beautiful top being advertised!
The fit was all wrong!

Questions? Get answers from the Next Deal Shop UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Next Deal Shop UK?

Have a question about Next Deal Shop UK?