Nextcenturypublishing reviews

Tel: 1-844-878-2547

1 Review From Our Community

bjr4
4/2/17

I tried to publish my book with this company but it did not work outThey did not complete tasks essential to the launch of my book in a timely fashion. After the original launch date was extended by over 3 months, NCP wanted another extension. I received an email telling me that once again my book would not be launched by the April 4 Then I got an email from Simon Presland NCP editor in chief that contained the f word in a sentence that blamed the launch date delay on me again. That email was too much for me. So I moved to a different publisher.

Nevada contract law states that I am entitled to a full refund because NCP did not complete the work specified in the contract. But Rod Larrivee at NCP says he is only willing to refund $1,500 of the $8,056 I paid NCP.

Today Rod Larrivee threatened me with a slander case because I am telling the truth about NCP and their communications. Slander means making false statements to impugn someones reputation. I have only told the truth!

DO NOT CONTRACT WITH NCP FOR ANY REASON UNLESS YOU WANT UNTOLD STRESS!

Questions? Get answers from the Nextcenturypublishing staff and other customers.

Nextcenturypublishing?