Review of NexTag

Tel: +1 650-341-3779
optout@nextag.com

cindyd13
3/22/14

Why are the manufacturers Nextag puts on it site are not checked out? Now I have to deal with a guy working out of his garage selling computer batteries (USB Phoneworld). No one answers the phone - Leave a message (they do not call back). Send a email - they should answer in 1 business day ( its been a month). They sent a battery that does not fit in my computer and it seems like they do not want it back. SCAM

sweeq
2/18/12

NEXTAG is an absolute nuisance site!! As I find nothing of interest/value, I tried to unsubscribe. And then tried again.. and again. But the last step just doesn't work. It bombards me with its pathetic emails like clockwork and even though, on my desktop, these get caught as junk, my Blackberry still displays the cr*p from them. RIM really should develop greater customer-friendly sophistication in their devices (no wonder they are going down the tubes - unnecessarily)!

franks6
9/11/11

Be careful of using Nextag for finding stores that sell products that you are interesting in buying. They do not validate customer satisfaction on completed sales. If the price is too good to be true, its worth checking out the vendor on SiteJabber.

mitchellm
3/7/11

It is perfect to compare prices, many products and different prices, you can choose your lower price. Very good site.

elainer
6/12/09

I was amazed by the number of choices for something as simple as an electric toothbrush. I was also impressed with the prices and comparisons. They are less expensive than other "price comparison" sites I checked. I recommend this site.

Questions? Get answers from the NexTag staff and other customers.

NexTag?