NewYorkComputerHelp reviews

Tel: 212-599-0339
support@newyorkcomputerhelp.com

wahw
1/20/18

I've had a bad experience w/one of their employees. He tried to work on my laptop computer, and told me that it was being hacked. He asked me to pay lots of dough for his service which I did not approve of. So then he shut down my google service and my documents for not giving in. I would rate his service a zero. Can anyone give me any advice on what to do?

alexl93
2/19/16

I've had the unfortunate experience of going to the "Genius" Bar once before - layers and layers of bureaucracy. Besides having to find an appointment that worked in my busy schedule, I had to consent to all sorts of things, including purchasing a new iPhone if there was evidence of water damage. For a cracked screen? Really? How does a quick bath affect my cracked screen? "Genius" also quoted me a 4 hr repair time.

Compare to NY Computer Help: I walked in (no appointment): typed my name, phone number, and e-mail on an iPad to check-in, gave the tech my phone, in 10 minutes I was DONE. "Genius" Bar fail is NY Computer Help's gain.

Hassle free and incredibly more efficient.
The HCQS screen is perfect.
Highly recommend!

Questions? Get answers from the NewYorkComputerHelp staff and other customers.

NewYorkComputerHelp?