Review of NYC

NYC reviews

cindyf28
9/26/18

This brand is ok if you are on a budget but you do get what you pay for. I have used different products they sell and all seem to irrate my eyes or dry out my lips.The mascara usually will burn my eyes if I get near anything damp so I avoid sprinklers or waterfalls or even watering my own yard. The lipsticks don't last long and leave my lips cracked at the end of the day. Nail polish chips easily but they offer a wide variety of colors. If used occasionally I don't experience too many negative side effects but for everyday beauty products, I stick with my faithful cosmetic brands that cost more but are longer lasting with no ill effects.

jennifery60
8/22/18

Good. I haven't explored too much into this either, but their foundation compact is kind of nice, and it's a good brand if you're on a budget.

brigidar
7/31/18

I love there HD powder and there mascara. There pricing is very affordable. You get more out of the product then what you pay and that's the best part.

Questions? Get answers from the NYC staff and other customers.

NYC?