Review of NewTechBio

Tel: 1-800-509-0927

betsys43
Betsy S.
2/10/19

I tried this product last year. I spoke to a helpful, knowledgeable gentleman who wanted to have feedback and this is it. I am extremely pleased with the results using this product. I would highly recommend it. My pond is sparkling. I have visiting ducks, geese and a regal blue heron.p

lyndas78
lynda s.
2/10/19

it seems a little premature to ask for feedback when we have not even pressed the submit order button yet.

donnaa170
Donna A.
2/9/19

You and your product are brand new to me, therefore I can not yet give you feedback on the product. You web site is easy to read, understand, and navigate.

jamesk662
James K.
2/5/19

I have not send a receipt yet, so I hope there is a screen display that I can print for my records. I saw the price before confirmation but did not print at that point.

chrisp520
chris p.
2/4/19

currently my 1/2 acre pond is frozen there is a corn field than fertilizer etc drains in it. I will need to know when to start the first application in the spring. Thanks - looking forward to using your product for the algae.

tonyh282
tony h.
2/4/19

It was ok. Would have liked more options for quantity. Like for a 1500 gallon tank and 4 inch 50 feet of pipe.

valeries167
Valerie S.
2/3/19

I really like the easy use of the site. I especially like how the FAQ works. This is my first order and time using the product, so I truly do not yet know how the product will compare and if it is worth the price.

larryu11
Larry U.
1/31/19

Very easy , good info. believable testimonies . I have used this product in the past and am reordering my maintenance pods.

nikkis114
Nikki S.
1/30/19

I found the site to be very informative and easy to navigate. Looking forward to receiving the NT-MAX to see if it takes care of the sludge in our drain field lines.

aaroni12
Aaron I.
1/19/19

Fast, accurate, and free shipping. Website was easy to navigate. Will be making purchases here again. Thank you!

kevinm752
Kevin M.
1/17/19

I'm going with this product based on your web site claims and ease of use. i hope the reality meets the expectation.

kimberlys334
kimberly s.
1/17/19

You folks have been delivering prompt service and high quality products to me for at least 5 years now. If I only I could my nasty neighbors on board with you folks. Their problem solved would be my life improvement

shirleya91
Shirley A.
1/15/19

Very much pleased with today's shopping experience. I didn't have a problem at all. Thank you so very much.

valeriel87
VALERIE L.
1/14/19

I am looking forward to using the product and experiencing no problems. I have not had enough time to see any results.

anonymousp319
anonymous P.
1/14/19

Very expensive, not sure if it really works. I think my pond was clearer before, but am giving it a real try

marileet2
Marilee T.
1/13/19

When I called the representative was very informative in the process and gave advice also to help. Let me know they are available through the process.

thomasj131
Thomas J.
1/12/19

I am a repeat customer as I have issues with roots in my yard seeking water. Easy to order from here.

staceya60
Stacey A.
1/12/19

The product was recommended by a contractor. I'm excited to try it out. My shopping experience was a good one. I hope it works.

lauriea49
Laurie A.
1/2/19

We have ordered in the past and find this product helpful. It was recommended by our drain technician after several visits to remove tree roots from our sewer line.

dougf41
Doug F.
1/2/19

Now referred 3 other neighbors to your site. This order is for a neighbor who's internet purchase deficient ;-)

scotts732
Scott S.
12/22/18

Looked around but cannot find where you open an account with you at. I'm sure I've missed it. I'll keep looking. Merry Christmas!

corines3
Corine S.
12/21/18

I had a major problem with my septic system. We had just purchased a little house in the country and it had a lot of issues. We put all our savings into fixing the most urgent problems and that is when the water started backing in the toilet, shower, sinks. A "professional" came over to look at our septic and after walking around for a few minutes, he told my husband that based on what he was hearing (did not even open the lid of the septic tank), we needed a new system. Quote : $5000 to $15000. To call him when we are ready, goodbye. We were completely panicked. We certainly did not have that kind of money. I researched online and saw the website for NewTechBio. I called and talked to Corey who told me NOT TO BUY their product until I had some flow, because until then, it would not help.
We decided to throw toilet paper away in a garbage bin rather than the toilet. After a couple days, we could flush and take a shower and the water would go through like normal. We then placed out order.
When we got it, I called Corey and he instructed us how to treat our own system based on the issues we had. It takes sometime before the bacteria can do the work but after 1 week, it is working just fine already.
Even though we were never told to not put TP in the toilet again, we decided to keep using the garbage bin, and dispose of the bag every day.
We do not want to take a chance.
To me, all this proves the honesty of these people. When my septic tank was at a stop, I was the perfect person to try to scam because I was so desperate. But no, they did not scam me. They guided me through options to restore a flow, so the product would work and if I could not get that flow, they told me that it would not help.
I am grateful to this team beyond measure. This works. And it has definitely saved me a ton of money and much hassle. Thank you SO MUCH !!!

rozanh
Rozan H.
12/17/18

Have been using Rid X for a long time, was looking for another options that "guaranteed" their performance and found this product. Can't wait to try it out.

teresaa140
Teresa A.
12/11/18

I had no trouble ordering and receiving my item and plan to reorder the next time. The price was comparable to other sellers. Thank you!

anonymousc250
anonymous C.
12/8/18

I have used the product before and like it. The ease of ordering as a subscription with regular shipping is a great feature!

Questions? Get answers from the NewTechBio staff and other customers.

NewTechBio?