Review of NewTechBio

Tel: 1-800-509-0927

marileet2
Marilee T.
1/13/19

When I called the representative was very informative in the process and gave advice also to help. Let me know they are available through the process.

thomasj131
Thomas J.
1/12/19

I am a repeat customer as I have issues with roots in my yard seeking water. Easy to order from here.

staceya60
Stacey A.
1/12/19

The product was recommended by a contractor. I'm excited to try it out. My shopping experience was a good one. I hope it works.

lauriea49
Laurie A.
1/2/19

We have ordered in the past and find this product helpful. It was recommended by our drain technician after several visits to remove tree roots from our sewer line.

dougf41
Doug F.
1/2/19

Now referred 3 other neighbors to your site. This order is for a neighbor who's internet purchase deficient ;-)

scotts732
Scott S.
12/22/18

Looked around but cannot find where you open an account with you at. I'm sure I've missed it. I'll keep looking. Merry Christmas!

corines3
Corine S.
12/21/18

I had a major problem with my septic system. We had just purchased a little house in the country and it had a lot of issues. We put all our savings into fixing the most urgent problems and that is when the water started backing in the toilet, shower, sinks. A "professional" came over to look at our septic and after walking around for a few minutes, he told my husband that based on what he was hearing (did not even open the lid of the septic tank), we needed a new system. Quote : $5000 to $15000. To call him when we are ready, goodbye. We were completely panicked. We certainly did not have that kind of money. I researched online and saw the website for NewTechBio. I called and talked to Corey who told me NOT TO BUY their product until I had some flow, because until then, it would not help.
We decided to throw toilet paper away in a garbage bin rather than the toilet. After a couple days, we could flush and take a shower and the water would go through like normal. We then placed out order.
When we got it, I called Corey and he instructed us how to treat our own system based on the issues we had. It takes sometime before the bacteria can do the work but after 1 week, it is working just fine already.
Even though we were never told to not put TP in the toilet again, we decided to keep using the garbage bin, and dispose of the bag every day.
We do not want to take a chance.
To me, all this proves the honesty of these people. When my septic tank was at a stop, I was the perfect person to try to scam because I was so desperate. But no, they did not scam me. They guided me through options to restore a flow, so the product would work and if I could not get that flow, they told me that it would not help.
I am grateful to this team beyond measure. This works. And it has definitely saved me a ton of money and much hassle. Thank you SO MUCH !!!

rozanh
Rozan H.
12/17/18

Have been using Rid X for a long time, was looking for another options that "guaranteed" their performance and found this product. Can't wait to try it out.

teresaa140
Teresa A.
12/11/18

I had no trouble ordering and receiving my item and plan to reorder the next time. The price was comparable to other sellers. Thank you!

anonymousc250
anonymous C.
12/8/18

I have used the product before and like it. The ease of ordering as a subscription with regular shipping is a great feature!

thomass344
Thomas S.
12/4/18

Everything seems to be working as promised. Since treating our septic system we have had no further problems

daveg105
Dave G.
11/30/18

I have placed several orders with this company and have been extremely satisfied with every one of them. Thank you.

priscillab37
Priscilla B.
11/22/18

I dont appreciate being badgered with this survey, I just want to put in my order and go on about my business

georgeb258
George B.
11/21/18

Great site. easy to use. very informative. GOOD price. really fast shipping. Will buy again if needed.

jefff190
Jeff F.
11/15/18

Devon was very helpful in making my decision. Prior to making my first application I consulted with one of your staff and they were immediately available and very helpful.

toma156
Tom A.
11/12/18

If I received an email when my card expired I have not been able to find it. If you are not sending reminders when a card expires connected to a subscription, please send emails until it is updated or the subscription is cancelled.

jeffl262
Jeff L.
11/5/18

The site was informative, I called and talked to a customer support rep and he was great as well. I called back after I received the order and he was very helpful explaining on how to deploy the bacteria. I know I can call back if I have other questions.

raymonds163
Raymond S.
11/5/18

Your site is easy to follow and the products I have ordered have been delivered timely and have worked effectively. Thank you for your service.

alexh212
Alex H.
11/5/18

The process was quick and easy, the site was user friendly. The price seems a bit high, I suppose I will find out after I use the product if the price was worth it. Hopefully it does what it says it would

edwinw35
Edwin W.
11/1/18

Based on the information on your website, you have a superb product for septic tank maintenance. I am looking forward to using your product to keep my system working properly.

paull436
Paul L.
10/28/18

This is my initial purchase. The website was definitely user friendly and easy to navigate. Hopefully the shipment won't be held up at the border and isn't subject to Duty fees as I'm already paying an additional 25% due to the U.S. dollar conversion. I will return to the website with a product review.

judyt109
Judy T.
10/27/18

Good experience. I called for information about which treatment I should use. I was given a discount code for 10% off. Nice offer.

sharonm380
Sharon M.
10/24/18

Shipping costs were not clear up front. I selected free shipping BUT I have no idea how long before delivery

susanw272
Susan W.
10/20/18

I have been using this product since 2007.when I had to shock the system. It works!! Because my septic system is so sensitive, I sometimes increase the frequency recommended. I'm totally satisfied.

anonymousx155
anonymous X.
10/13/18

Appreciate your continuation of the RootX product...I have had no sewer line blockages since I started using it.

Questions? Get answers from the NewTechBio staff and other customers.

NewTechBio?