Review of Newtechbio

Tel: 1-800-509-0927

keithh201
Keith H.
8/13/18

Shopping was quick and easy!! First time user, my system is 2 years old w/signs of sludge building up, we'll see how it works.

colinc90
Colin C.
8/9/18

I called the customer service line and the person answering was most helpful. I bought the product online. It was simple and easy

belindah25
Belinda H.
8/8/18

It's a little expensive, but if it works it will be worth the price. This is my first time to try it.

lindat320
linda t.
8/5/18

love this stuff- took pictures one day and when i went to work the next everyone who saw the pics thought i was on vacation:))

joeb551
Joe B.
8/3/18

All good so far - recommended by neighbor. Not having a problem with the septic but after 33 years we thought it would be a good idea to treat and clean the leach field so as to be proactive. It is working good for our neighbor whose field was having problems, so we decided to use it. Are doing the full treatment in order to keep things working well and probably not have to pump in the future. Our initial order got separated but eventually came by Fed Ex about 4 days later so all is well. Have already started using the product and am anxious to see the results. Make sure to read the info as there is more to it than just dumping it in. Following the instructions should produce better results.

dennisr163
Dennis R.
8/3/18

I spoke with someone on your help line regarding your product. He was very helpful. Placing my order was very easy. Looking forward to receiving your lake and pond digester. Hopefully it will help with the clearing of my lagoon.

pamelac192
Pamela C.
8/3/18

So glad I found you. Great customer service and technical support product selection and application. Thanks!

susanw446
Susan W.
8/3/18

I am looking forward to seeing a clean pond after this application. I know I'll need to duplicate this order next Spring, but this is a good start. Thank you!

jamesd465
James D.
8/2/18

It was very easy to order the product selected along with free shipping makes the purchase even better.

stevenb394
Steven B.
8/1/18

Our Septic seemed to be having issues. My in laws told me how satisfied they were with your product. I called and left a VM. Corey called me within an hour. I told him what I was experiencing and he made his recommendations. He gave me an order code over the phone to save us some money. I placed the order online, it was easy. Now we will see how well the product works.

elizabeths272
Elizabeth S.
7/30/18

Very informative about your product, hoping it works to solve our muck and algae issue. We have noticed a small difference on the shoreline with just one weeks use.

miker527
Mike R.
7/30/18

I am hopeful that this will work. It's worth the try because the other option is to dig out the drain field and that's going to be pricey!!!

jonid10
Joni D.
7/30/18

I called customer service the other day and they were extremely helpful. I tried several times today just to confirm a couple of things (because I'm nervous about spending this much) and only got the answering machine which was disappointing.

jefferyw21
Jeffery W.
7/26/18

Satisfaction with the price will depend more upon the efficacy of the product

No change in the septic system 1.5 weeks after application.

johnp823
John P.
7/26/18

I believe since I am just buying in for maintenance I should be able to buy a gallon or two. Not a full 5 year supply all at one

scotth364
Scott H.
7/25/18

We've had issues with FedEx deliveries not making it to our houses. I used a family address up the road in the hopes they will be home when the delivery is made.

kentb59
Kent B.
7/22/18

Its always easy to shop this sight. This product keeps my system running perfectly and my mechanical system always passes with great numbers .

dorothyb107
Dorothy B.
7/22/18

Excellent product for pond! I have used for 10 years. Everyone I have recommended to are just as please.

teresaa76
Teresa A.
7/21/18

Since this is my second order of this product in the last 2 moths i would like to have had a coupon that they say on the site that can be applied to the order.

ginae22
Gina E.
7/21/18

Ordering was easy and signing up for news letter gave me a lower price! Now (if) this product solves my failed drainfield problem, there won't be enough stars to voice my thanks.

charliem97
Charlie M.
7/21/18

I would be interested in learning more about your beneficial bacteria like where does it come from and is it temperature dependent.

sergioi3
Sergio I.
7/21/18

So far what I read from the others that have purchase this product,they have been very safisfy. So I'm willing to try this for the appropriate environmental reason and keep my septic system running good. I'm looking forward of its used and function.

douglasm189
Douglas M.
7/19/18

If this product dose what u say i will give it a finger up !! I was wondering if I have to mix each bag of The product up then dump it intmy toilet and sinks thanks again. Douglas McNeish

nealc39
Neal C.
7/18/18

Ordering is easy. Love the product. Did have a problem with last order--several of the packets were damaged and opened.

jimh419
Jim H.
7/18/18

Guys, your site is really difficult to navigate. If I didn't know about the product before hand I would have never found it.

Questions? Get answers from the Newtechbio staff and other customers.

Newtechbio?