Review of NewStylish

Tel: 070-4141-8678
support@newstylish.com

corentinj3
2/21/18

I had a different experience than the other comment. I have ordered three times on NewStylish (14 items in total), The first time everything went fine. The items were like expected and the quality was pretty good. It is different from the really cheap 10$ clothes you can find on the internet. Still not like a high european quality for some of them but frankly satisfying. For my second order, one item was not exactly like the pictures on the website. I complained about it and they told me it was because of a material change, and because sending it back to them would be too expensive, they offered me a refound for this item and let me keep it. One other item was not the color i ordered and they send the same item with the color i expected for free with my next order and let me keep the wrong one too. From a corean website i didn t expect such professionalism, i've been very surprised with the quality of the products and the service after sale.

stellah13
1/1/17

Ordered tops last year and jeans this year for my son. Granted its expensive stuff, it's a bit different to the clothes found in the uk and I personally think its cheap material etc, however everything I have ordered fits my son (23 years) perfectly and he is more than happy.
This year I made a mistake when I put the order through, In a panic I emailed straight away and they got straight back to me to let me know they would send the size I really wanted..... 12 days later package arrived, and true to their word they had sent the correct items. One very happy lad, and know doubt we will order again.

jasonk34
11/30/16

I recently purchased items from New Stylish.com and what I received was cheap and nothing like the information that was posted from the items on the site. Also, do not trust any of the reviews from their product as they selectively decide if your review is worth posting. This is the reason why all of their product have good to great reviews. I tried to post my reviews on my items on different site that offer their products but all of my reviews were never posted on any of these sites. I don't usually do reviews, but I found that if I could help people get the truth out from this company as no other sites seem to do. Here is an example of a product review that I did for an Item I purchased from them: -Striking Unbeatable Style Arm Warmer Diagonal Zip-up Hoodie - 15 Stay away from this hoodie unless your looking for a cheap product. The material is really thin and cheap and the size is ridiculous. I am 5.9 and weight 170 pounds and this shirt does not even fit me and I have a skinny body type and the item says 1 size fits all S-L. I would of given no stars if I could. It looks like pieces of cloth badly stitched together. The zipper is badly installed and makes the shirt wavy in the front. Again stay away from this product unless your looking for cloth to make rags.

Questions? Get answers from the NewStylish staff and other customers.

NewStylish?