Review of New Shop

New Shop reviews

support@newshop.com

georgec137
9/3/16

I bought a case about 5 months ago for my Samsung Note 5 and the snap that holds the phone broke off.
Since newshop.com does not have a phone number, I sent them an email and got a response the same day. They asked for a photo of the damaged part and afterwards they sent me a brand new case the next day.
I think that is pretty good customer service

johna479
3/9/16

I don't know about the other reviews, but I bought a Genuine leather wallet case, from newshop.com and a MFI apple lighting cable they work superb, I also purchased the home travel station as a gift for my mom and a tempered glass protector for my brother, they are happy with them! And say they work great, when I told them the price they were at awe! The products did arrive in time, about a week or so. I'm happy, will recommend to friends.

tonyf40
3/4/16

I ordered a Reiko leather iPad case from a website called NewShop.com, and it had a horrible smell to it, almost like gasoline/oil mixed with other chemicals. I left it out of the package and outdoors for several days, but the smell didn't dissipate. I tried to return it for a refund, but NewShop refused to pay for return shipping because it wasn't considered a defective product. However, it should be considered unusable, since being subjected to the toxic smell causes nausea and dizziness. It would have cost me more to ship it back than it cost to purchase it, so I didn't bother sending it back. They could have just issued a refund anyway, but chose not to. I definitely wouldn't buy anything from them again due to the poor customer service.

Response from Walter T., New Shop Representative
Hi Tony,
NEWSHOP.COM takes pride in serving its customers with the best care possible. It is Unfortunate to hear about your bad experience with us. It is on our policy that a customer must send back any damaged or incorrect sent merchandise and once we receive it, we refund the customer in full (you refused to send any products back). We acknowledge that you have disputed the charges with your credit card company and have been paid back in full. We wish the issue was resolve on a better way for both of us. Please email us at support@newshop.com for a way we can still help you.
Best Regards,
alexs325
3/3/16

I got a protector case it looks like the otterbox brand I love it...i got a Samsung note 5 and this case protect the phone all over

the case that i got....the item # is: SLCPC09
just in case if someone wants it

Response from Walter T., New Shop Representative
Hi Alex,

Thank you for your kind words and we are glad you enjoyed your new case! We also thank you for sharing and thrilled to hear that your expectations were met.

Your kind feedback helps us keep improving and providing good quality products at great prices.

Best,
lc55
10/22/15

It took them 10 days to deliver a phone case, after I paid over 7 dollars for expedited shipping. The case itself was only 6, but I wanted it in a hurry.

10 days later, it shows up and it's obviously been used (oily smudges all over the back), and it's stretched out so it doesn't fit the phone tightly. Which means buttons don't work because there's extra space between the phone and case, and the case itself doesn't fully protect the phone.

Returns don't include shipping, so they make their money off you that way.

** stay away ** I'm going back to Amazon.

Response from Walter T., New Shop Representative
Hi L.C.
We feel very sorry to hear about your experience at our website, we always seek to give our customers the best care possible.
We shipped this package via USPS Priority Mail. USPS claims it delivers its Priority mail between 2 to 3 business days, but package has gotten delayed. We feel terribly sorry that once the package leaves our warehouse it is beyond our control.
Due to this incident you have experienced, we have changed our shipping options to prevent this from happening again.

Best,

Questions? Get answers from the New Shop staff and other customers.

New Shop?