Newsheepskinboots reviews

SITE CLOSED

clarissae
6/27/13

I ordered boots from them more than a month ago and still have not received my boots. I received an e-mail saying their guy sent to the wrong person. WHAT!!! Do not buy anything from this site!!!!!

lucys2
6/27/13

I paid $74.99 + $20 ship/handling. After numerous threatening emails to this company i FINALLY recieved my boots 1 month after purchasing them! It took FOREVER to recieve them plus they were not even the color i wanted!!!

amandae2
2/27/11

My mom ordered two pairs of uggs and 2 months before my birthday and they came about 3 months later. They are COMPLETELY fake ! Don't buy anything from this website because they scam you and steal your money. What a horrible birthday present that I will never wear.

jenniferm8
1/3/11

My mother-in-law ordered Ugg boots from the website. The wrong size came in and they won't let her return them. They keep emailing, telling her to just "give them to a relative". It's a scam.

jamieo1
12/20/10

They are a rip off site! I paid $78.00 dollars for boots and they will not send them. They are a scam!! BEWARE

Questions? Get answers from the Newsheepskinboots staff and other customers.

Newsheepskinboots?