New Rock Boots UK reviews

Tel: +44 (0)121 320 2974
queries@newrockbootsuk.com

megang74
6/6/18

Seriously, STAY AWAY is not an understatement. This review is for www.newrock.com not the UK site.

New Rock "customer service" said I could return a pair of boots, but then after they were shipped back at my own cost and delivered to the address they provided.. New Rock denied ever receiving them.

They basically stole my money and got their boots back to resell.

ianm78
12/2/15

First, I would like to say, aesthetically, I am satisfied with their products. But the quality you get for the price you pay is abysmal.

I've ordered 3 products in the course of a few years, so it's unlikely I just got a lemon out of the bunch. The metal looking pieces attached to the soles always start falling off within a few months, I've had a piece break in as little as 1-2 months. The last pair of boots I bought literally broke in half after a year of use. Not a single pair I've purchased have lasted more than a year, the soles come undone at the seems.

Keep in mind I never do anything physically demanding while wearing them. I spend most of my time sitting at a desk doing work on my laptop. If you plan on wearing their boots day to day, they won't last based on my experience. If you plan on using them occasionally, such as wearing them when going out on the weekends, then you'll probably be fine. As for me, I've given up on the NewRock brand.

Outside of NewRock I typically get boots that go for around $90 to $130. Some of them only last a year as well, but at half the price it's not a major concern. GBX sells a pair of 6-ring boots at that price range. They used to have a couple better ones but they're no longer sold. There is also MadFish. If you spend some time looking around you may find some nice looking work boots, which in my experience are much better quality.

Tip for consumers: Even if your boots start falling apart after a month of use, you will have to pay for any piece that has broken off.

Questions? Get answers from the New Rock Boots UK staff and other customers.

New Rock Boots UK?