Review of NewPromShop

NewPromShop reviews

Tel: +0012027384668

kimberlyd18
6/11/15

Do not buy! Scam! They have beautiful pictures of dresses online & what is sent is poor quality, & looks nothing like what was ordered. I asked to return the dress for one without rips, skips in the stitching, Shoulder straps where a Half an inch bigger on one side than the other, the dress was fraying. They just keep saying so sorry! and that it can't be returned, even though on the website the return policy states a dress can be returned for quality like rips.... They refused to give me an address to return the dress. Then told me they would charge me a 50 dollar restocking fee, 80 dollars to ship it back, and a 30 customs fee totaling 160. Since I paid 169, I should just keep the dress. That is what I was told by customer service. Stay Away!!

lisab129
3/23/15

Do not use this site. within a minute of trying to use my credit card, I was called by my credit card company about attempted fraud. They did not get away with it and from now on I will look at site reviews before doing any ordering. Never use this site!!

Questions? Get answers from the NewPromShop staff and other customers.

NewPromShop?