Review of NewDress

Tel: +86-755- 89619973
service@newdress.com

banjob
12/5/17

newarrivaldress.com is a scam site.I do not accept the previous review based on my experience with them.I ordered two dresses and they were too small for me.I contacted them and they asked me to send a picture of me wearing the clothes to show its small,I did and since then I have been ignored,each time they reply they keep asking what can we do for you? what can we do for you all the time.I have waited for months before I decided I should let people know who this new arrival dress are.

Dont near them,they are SCAMMER

ninan21
10/10/17

So as the homecoming time approaches my daughter orders what she thought was the perfect dress.
I'm not big on ordering from these companies over sea's but anything for her 1st homecoming. Need I remind these children look forward to these events!
However I ordered the dress after checking the return policy, which states your entitled a refund if your not satisfied.
WRONG the dress was terrible had thread hanging from the straps to much lace and fit like a brides maid gown. The dress was the total opposite of the picture. And after days of emails Newdress.com refuses to honor there return policy because the dress is the right one that we ordered and the right color and size...Terrible company the dress has never even been worn but is terribly made very ugly product! Would never recommend this company to anyone ever.

asol
6/5/17

i have read the bad reviews here but i have made a lot of orders from other website with bad reviews and they were successful so i thought that i should give it a try and yeah it pretty sh*t .. i have made an order but the order sage on there website never changed it says in process i asked them about that and they said oh don't worry your order is shipped i waited for 2 month during this time i have sent them a lot of emails asking about the order and they keep saying its on the way so i told them this is to much ,orders from china take around 40 day to arrive to me so obviously i am not getting anything i want a refund they agreed and told me it takes 4-8 day to arrive to you i waited for 14 day and i contacted them after that and they said they will check on it so i went to PayPal to solve this and they refuse to talk to me over there so i sent them an email telling them to got to PayPal because i opened a dispute there but they keep asking me to close it because they sent a refund but if i didn't close the dispute the money will be frozen on PayPal which i am not sure what this mean but the main point THEY ARE A FRAUD

lillyb8
7/17/16

My dress arrived and looked nothing like the picture. I will never buy from Asia again esp a wedding dress. When I buy online in Australia I can always return the item. They offered me a a 10% refund which is nothing so I have to wear the cost. There chat line is great and they do respond quickly buy be warned they will never refund you if dress looks awful. I have now bought a wedding dress from a shop in Australia and it is a stunning dress. There is no way I would be seen in the dress they sent me from NEWSDRESS!!! I wish I could upload photos here and show you the original picture and actual dress and you would all agree its not the same. DONT RISK buying a dress you can't try on first

melaniec34
5/4/16

I had ordered an evening gown,, before reading the reviews, which for the most part were awful.
As a result, I was expecting the worst.............so I really was pleasantly surprised. My dress
arrived, ( extremely wrinkled of course!) , however after steaming it, it did look exactly like
the picture. It was beautiful , and the quality of the fabric ( which was my biggest concern) was actually quite good. The sizing was even accurate in accordance to the measurements indicated on the size chart. I think a lot of these people who complain about
some of the garments ordered on line, are often not happy with the way the clothing looks on themselves, as they see the merchandise on glamorous beautiful tall-thin models, and it may quite often be a case of the individual not being happy with their own body and not necessarily the garment ordered.
I had to pay an additional charge by DHL courier- being shipped into Toronto, Canada (which ended up being about an additional 1/3rd of the total price of the gown) so I wasn't
too happy about that, but to be honest, the dress really is lovely.

jamiel66
4/24/16

I bought my brides maid dress from newdress.com. The dress was awful. The lace looked like it was unraveling, and the dress was way too small. I send them pictures of what they posted for my size and measured myself and sent pictures. The dress they send was not my size and they wouldn't give me an address to return the dress for a return of money. Do not shop here!

bettes3
4/13/16

I could not talk to anyone to return a dress that did not fit for a credit. The phone number is international. They only offered coupons to use to purchase something else. Will never order from them again.

mercedesr2
3/25/16

Stay as far away from these people. That they do this to brides is outrageous. I paid and was led to believe that I bought the first dress whose picture I posted, but what I got was some cheap knockoff that they probably made in a sweatshop in China for 50 cents. They won't get back to me about a refund. If I had known that they were based out of Hong Kong, I would've stayed away. The only reason I bought from them is because the dress on the first picture was my dream and it was sold out everywhere except for these people (supposedly). Keep your money and stay away form these scammers!!!

Tip for consumers: This site is the worst of the worst. Their scams should be illegal and they should be stopped!

alejandram4
12/18/15

Really bad service and I even got stolen I been waiting for my package for 3 months and I asked for a refund 2 weeks ago but I got no response! Even I ask 4 more people who posted on the Page of NewDress on Fb and they also got no refund and no clothes!

youngmih
10/22/15

I ordered over $60 worth of clothes and most were of very poor quality, very thin, see through. But it gets worse.... my clothes came wet and damp, smelling of wet towel and one shirt even had mold and fungus on it from the dampness. To my amazment, newdress would not take responsibiliy and of course no refund! I had to file a dispute. Please save yourself the headache and stay away from newdress!!!

yuliyav1
10/3/15

Dear Girls,

the site is so poor, do not order from there!!! i so disappointment:((((((

akirc
9/14/15

I ordered stuff from newdress and yesstyle and was happy with both sites. I got a bunch of tshirts, sweatshirts, and cardigans and for the most part, I got what I was expecting/wanting from newdress. I was nervous at first because of bad reviews but I'm glad I went through with it and I'm sorry so many people had bad experiences. Also they came surprisingly quick.. I think it was within a week or two.
Some of the shirts were smaller than they were pictured. This happened with both websites. Some of the shirts looked big and loose on the model but were tight tshirts in real life. I am 5'0 and 80 lbs so they still fit but I could see how this would be annoying for other people who were expecting a loose shirt. All in all I am happy with my purchases and I will probably order again. I wrote this review because I am obsessed with reading reviews before I buy stuff and I know other people appreciate it.

kadineg
6/29/15

I ordered a bulk of items totalling over $180. The shipping was good I received my items in a little under two weeks. The quality of the items are very good comparing to other China websites. Only two of my items were of a thin material but they're still wearable. I didn't receive 3 of my items but they are currently resolving it.

danielley2
10/12/14

do not buy unless you want nothing bought 80.00 worth of stuff my package was stolen and they will not refund me had to open a dispute.UPDATE THEY OWN DRESSLINK,CNDIRECT,AND DRESSFOR AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER WEBSITES.I investigated this website and found the sku numbers and address locations have more than one company how funny since there running a bunch of scams and called us"stupid americans "on there Facebook pages.

Absolutely not! Do not buy from them. The dress I received was losely inspired by the dress advertised at best. The lace was awful and scratchy and the seams were sloppy. The dress I recieved was miles too large and just hideous. And they will not refund or allow returns. I am extreemly dissapointed (and still in need of a dress) Stay away!!

By Anna L.
Questions? Get answers from the NewDress staff and other customers.

NewDress?