Review of NewChic

NewChic reviews

Room 38, 11/F, Meeco Industrial Building, 53-55 Au Pui Wan Street, Fotan, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
Tel: +00852 -81931379
service@newchic.com

663 reviews with 5 stars

matthewm466
8/7/19

They were really fast and helpful in refunding my item when I made the mistake of sending to the wrong address. And the products are great. Customer service is sooo good

salahaldini
8/7/19

Vrey reliable online shopping team,I've had missing items of £42 it was marked as delivered but I didn't receive it so I emailed the team and they refunded me the full amount!

All the best.

shelaghc2
7/13/19

I bought my shoes according to the Chic measuring guide for Australia. When they arrived I loved them but the size was 2 sizes out. I contacted Chic and they sent me
A new pair as soon as I sent a copy of my return postal receipt. They communicated very well, answered every email straight away and I cannot fault the customer service. I'm wearing my new boots and the size is perfect, 38 as per Australia, not 40 as per Chic measurement guide. I love love them

stephenc355
6/27/19

Had to return some boots and had a few issues with the postage. All communications were replied to very quickly and professionally. In this day and age where service seems to always be rubbish the Newchic Customer Service Dept stood out as being briliant.

ainsliee
6/27/19

This pair of sandals are of good quality! Especially the sole is super super soft. The upper is genuine leather and also super soft . These shoes are the most comfortable sandals I have ever worn.The fit is snugger then some, because of all the straps across the toe area, but they are very cute and I think they will stretch as I wear them.

josettes3
6/5/19

good quality of products.
most of the time quick delivery
and very good relations with the customer if there is any problem

lenah26
5/8/19

Great customer service, quick replay and quick solution A++++
I highly recomennd this place and will purchased again

edersonn
5/5/19

Nice products. They wrote to tell me there was not an item anymore and asking if I wanted to wait ou to cancel that specific item. Everything came in good conditions and in time.

paulg592
4/23/19

What can I say Beautiful shoes .Good Looking, stylish , comfortable, Great colour,attention to detail hand made. One very happy customer . This is a wonderful gift for my wife .Thank you NewChic

yolandag36
1/7/19

Son preciosas igual a la imagen con forro por dentro muy calentitas, con forro por dentro y borde de la bota muy cómodas.

sallym172
11/30/18

I've been burned by Chinese websites but I loved these Socofy boots so much I had to take a chance. So glad I did. Delivery within 3 weeks,despite Canada Post being on stoppages and strike looming. Real leather, just like the picture on the website, extremely well made & so comfortable. I just love them. I get compliments every time I wear them. Quality is excellent. I may just order another pair after Christmas, the styles & colours are unique. Great service, great product. Thank you!!

dim12
11/28/18

I have ordered from NewChic five times and have ALWAYS received my items. Granted, sometimes it has been over a month, but they always contact me via email if something is out of stock and will be delayed. The shoes and boots are amazing and wonderful quality, have only had one pair too small and they were quick to respond to my email and we will be exchanging for one size larger. I will continue to order for myself and gifts for friends and family!

stephanieb290
11/27/18

The New Chic representative I dealt w/ was kind, patient & understanding during my entire purchase ...we were on a continuous emails trying to figure out how to resolve issues & the process went according & easily...I look forward to purchasing more clothes, & products from this company...
Sincerely, a happy customer

agatheb1
11/27/18

Excellent after-sales service following a problem of too small size of a breastfeeding bra. I was helped to find the most suitable size and I will receive it for free, without return of the first order.

keithc174
11/22/18

Fantastic customer service at NewChic.......I was having problems with a coat I bought and thought I should send it back. I contacted Customer Services (who replied immediately) and were very sympathetic to my problem and tried to help any way they could. I said I would pay to return the item but rather than that NewChic contacted me with a complete refund. I have bought some fantastic shoes and belt from them previously and am very happy, people always comment on how classy they look. Shop here with confidence......unlike some of the other online rip-offs like Cocosa!

joeyb73
11/22/18

NewChic has some very unique products and their service is top notch. I will definitely be shopping with them again.

eddiey5
11/18/18

Im so happy that newchic can make me buy cash on delivery.. very helpful n the crew very nice sent me a new email every time when i sent email to them.. thanks a lot..love it..

waqasa13
11/16/18

Very supportive and prompt responses. I really appreciated the team and customer service department.

oghenovoe
11/15/18

Very honest and efficient set up. Despite the fact that they shipped from China to the Uk, good arrived well on time.
I even got a free shoe following a mix up.
Highly recommended.

melissam533
11/11/18

I received excellent service from NewChic. The items I received were what I expected and in one case where an item didn't fit, their customer service associates went to great effort to come to a suitable conclusion. Their responses were timely and efficient (especially Alis) and as a result of this and the quality of the items I received I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and will most certainly be ordering more goods from them. Items do take a little longer to arrive as they are shipped from China (can be 2+ wks) so it is worth factoring this in, and it is also advisable to check the size guide as in some cases you may need to order a size bigger than you would normally take. But otherwise my experience to date has been excellent.

radkai
11/10/18

I am very satisfied with the purchase of shoes at Newchic. Only the clothes went a bit wrong because the sizes are incorrect. I am, however, aided by the excellent customer service and I will be more careful to choose the right size for a next order of clothes. The clothes are beautiful, well finished and fairly priced.

alanw204
11/9/18

I ordered a cap from NewChic at an excellent price. When it arrived it was better than I expected, the cap feels great, looks better than the picture advertising it, and appears to be of excellent quality. It is indeed adjustable, and fit me well. All in all I am very satisfied, and feel I got excellent value for the price.

janec329
11/2/18

This company sent me shoes I ordered. When I received them the arch in one foot felt lower. They were so awesome! They aim to please! They trusted my word, didn't want me to return them and are sending me another pair no charge! They even agreed to send a different color !!

leticias15
11/2/18

I thought I was going to pay-without-receiving my shoes for I didn't receive it during good sense times and I claimed refund. They sent me another pair quite soon and now I received the first one. I am very glad that everything went just fine, appart from my nervous behaviour!!

arnoldc30
11/2/18

first , will excuse me for any mistakes i wrote , i'm Dutch speaking....
after ordering an article and it didn't arrive i contacted the helpdesk , a few mails later , and because my package was not arrived and the article was out of stock , i get a mail to tell me that a refund would happen on my Paypal account.
a day later the refund was done !
especially the friendly tone in the mails was great for me as i am Dutch speaking.
so i would to thank Alis for the super service !
Kind regards,
Arnold.

Sitejabber has collected a total of 2,007 reviews on NewChic......

Hi Jenny,thanks for your attention.We have many good feedback.Welcome to place an order.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, could you mind contact our customer service including the order number, the SKU of the product and the shipping label. Our staff will help you to solve it after receiving your request. We will check the status and find a best solution for you. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Sorry. The size range of different products vary. To choose a correct size, we usually suggest that customers can measure their own size and then read the size reference on our product page, not the usual size you ordered. We have listed all the details about item sizes on the related product page. Please click theSize Referenceor Size Guide to get the size details. And kindly pay attention toPlease Noteon the product page. For some products, it will mentioned that the size of these products are smaller than ordinary, we suggest buying a bigger one size. If you are still confused about which is suitable, you can contact us https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html thanks.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear greg, Your order 22238090 and 22237870 were shipped on 2016/12/21. It usually takes 7-20 business days (weekends and holidays are not included) to be delivered. If you havent received your item within the estimated time, please contact us by Live chat or service@newchic.com. Hope you can receive your order asap. Best regards, Newchic team.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi Alice,sorry for the inconvenience caused!Kindly please send the order number to us via service@newchic.com,then we will check the details and reply you asap.Thanks for your understanding! Newchic team

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear Dwaynia P. We have measured the items before selling them. To choose a correct size, we suggest that you can measure your own size and then read the size reference on our product page. Best regards, Newchic team.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear David, thanks for your order. As we checked,your order number is #16077089.Your package was shipped on 3rd July.The expected delivery time is 7-20 business days.Please be patient to wait for it. If you have any further problem please do not hesitate to contact our customer servicehttp://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi, Ceri M.. Here is the return policy in the Help Center. You can get the details from here. https://www.newchic.com/help_center (select Return & Refund) Claim period: Within 14 days from the date you received the item. If you want to return items, please contact the after-sale customer service before returning any item at https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html StepsEmail our Customer Service Upload your product picture/video and describe the problem Customer Service confirms Choose your solution plan Customer Service response time: within 24 hours Thanks.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi, Glenys V.. For the material, you can check it in the description of the product page. The product may be slightly different than the pictures showed due to monitor, light settings and conditions which is unable to avoid and beyond our control. We hope your understanding. If the product you have received does not meet the description on the product page, please send us some photos of the item as well as SKU sticker and the shipping label via this link https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html We will do the best to help you.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi, Cresilda P.. You can change the currency. If website on computer, you can change into your preferred language/currency on the upper right-hand corner of every page. If website on phone or APP, you can change it in the bar of language/currency on the upper left-hand corner of the homepage/account. For any further information or assistance, please feel free to contact us. Below is the link to submit your request with reply in 24 hours by email. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html If you want to get the quick response in urgent case, please contact us by live chat as live chat is available 24/7. We will do our best to assist you. Thank you.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NewChic staff and other customers.

NewChic?