Review of NewChic

service@newchic.com

656 reviews with 5 stars

yolandag36
1/7/19

Son preciosas igual a la imagen con forro por dentro muy calentitas, con forro por dentro y borde de la bota muy cómodas.

sallym172
11/30/18

I've been burned by Chinese websites but I loved these Socofy boots so much I had to take a chance. So glad I did. Delivery within 3 weeks,despite Canada Post being on stoppages and strike looming. Real leather, just like the picture on the website, extremely well made & so comfortable. I just love them. I get compliments every time I wear them. Quality is excellent. I may just order another pair after Christmas, the styles & colours are unique. Great service, great product. Thank you!!

dim12
11/28/18

I have ordered from NewChic five times and have ALWAYS received my items. Granted, sometimes it has been over a month, but they always contact me via email if something is out of stock and will be delayed. The shoes and boots are amazing and wonderful quality, have only had one pair too small and they were quick to respond to my email and we will be exchanging for one size larger. I will continue to order for myself and gifts for friends and family!

stephanieb290
11/27/18

The New Chic representative I dealt w/ was kind, patient & understanding during my entire purchase ...we were on a continuous emails trying to figure out how to resolve issues & the process went according & easily...I look forward to purchasing more clothes, & products from this company...
Sincerely, a happy customer

agatheb1
11/27/18

Excellent after-sales service following a problem of too small size of a breastfeeding bra. I was helped to find the most suitable size and I will receive it for free, without return of the first order.

keithc174
11/22/18

Fantastic customer service at NewChic.......I was having problems with a coat I bought and thought I should send it back. I contacted Customer Services (who replied immediately) and were very sympathetic to my problem and tried to help any way they could. I said I would pay to return the item but rather than that NewChic contacted me with a complete refund. I have bought some fantastic shoes and belt from them previously and am very happy, people always comment on how classy they look. Shop here with confidence......unlike some of the other online rip-offs like Cocosa!

joeyb73
11/22/18

NewChic has some very unique products and their service is top notch. I will definitely be shopping with them again.

eddiey5
11/18/18

Im so happy that newchic can make me buy cash on delivery.. very helpful n the crew very nice sent me a new email every time when i sent email to them.. thanks a lot..love it..

waqasa13
11/16/18

Very supportive and prompt responses. I really appreciated the team and customer service department.

oghenovoe
11/15/18

Very honest and efficient set up. Despite the fact that they shipped from China to the Uk, good arrived well on time.
I even got a free shoe following a mix up.
Highly recommended.

melissam533
11/11/18

I received excellent service from NewChic. The items I received were what I expected and in one case where an item didn't fit, their customer service associates went to great effort to come to a suitable conclusion. Their responses were timely and efficient (especially Alis) and as a result of this and the quality of the items I received I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and will most certainly be ordering more goods from them. Items do take a little longer to arrive as they are shipped from China (can be 2+ wks) so it is worth factoring this in, and it is also advisable to check the size guide as in some cases you may need to order a size bigger than you would normally take. But otherwise my experience to date has been excellent.

radkai
11/10/18

I am very satisfied with the purchase of shoes at Newchic. Only the clothes went a bit wrong because the sizes are incorrect. I am, however, aided by the excellent customer service and I will be more careful to choose the right size for a next order of clothes. The clothes are beautiful, well finished and fairly priced.

alanw204
11/9/18

I ordered a cap from NewChic at an excellent price. When it arrived it was better than I expected, the cap feels great, looks better than the picture advertising it, and appears to be of excellent quality. It is indeed adjustable, and fit me well. All in all I am very satisfied, and feel I got excellent value for the price.

janec329
11/2/18

This company sent me shoes I ordered. When I received them the arch in one foot felt lower. They were so awesome! They aim to please! They trusted my word, didn't want me to return them and are sending me another pair no charge! They even agreed to send a different color !!

leticias15
11/2/18

I thought I was going to pay-without-receiving my shoes for I didn't receive it during good sense times and I claimed refund. They sent me another pair quite soon and now I received the first one. I am very glad that everything went just fine, appart from my nervous behaviour!!

arnoldc30
11/2/18

first , will excuse me for any mistakes i wrote , i'm Dutch speaking....
after ordering an article and it didn't arrive i contacted the helpdesk , a few mails later , and because my package was not arrived and the article was out of stock , i get a mail to tell me that a refund would happen on my Paypal account.
a day later the refund was done !
especially the friendly tone in the mails was great for me as i am Dutch speaking.
so i would to thank Alis for the super service !
Kind regards,
Arnold.

jahanz
10/27/18

I got the wrong color shoes. They replaced them free of charge. I have now become their loyal customer and will buy again.

tishc5
10/27/18

The after purchase crew was consistently helpful concerning the time of arrival which actually wasn't that long. My shirt fits well & I will purchase from these guys again- many thanks for your quality of product & care

tunneyk
10/26/18

When the ordered coat arrived, it was too small. The company rep was responsive and helpful. I look forward to getting the promised replacement.

Tip for consumers: Check reviews before ordering to see if product runs small.

dorisg40
10/23/18

I have bought 26 dresses and accessories from New Chic and I am very pleased with the quality of the goods. The dresses wash very well and with just 2 exceptions pop out of the dryer ready to wear. One important hint I have is, Go to the size chart and check out the measurements. DON'T think that a size will be the same measurement from dress to dress.
In terms of customer service I was once charged for something I had canceled. I went to customer service on email and they assured me the charge would have been removed even without my notifying them. One day later it was removed. I have contacted customer service for two other issues and within 24 hours they are back to me with very good information.
I like New Chic because I can get good quality styles and fabrics much cheaper than other mail order.

tonyb294
10/18/18

Have been buying for some time now great products good quality and price had an order in but out of stock was told immediately and offered replacement or refund immediately didn't have to chase them like many others excellent company to deal with very happy client
Cheers Anthony B

naveedahr
10/11/18

I am a proud customer of NewChic .Love my purchases and always get refund when my order is not available.
Thanks Customer service for giving a beautiful experience with you.

ranyst
10/5/18

I love, love, love Socofy shoes! At first I was a bit cautious to order from China. First shoes were so amazing I had to order other ones too. There was problem with shoes manufacturer, so they gave me options: to change product, to get full refund or to wait for the time they get those shoes. I decided to wait, and only two weeks later I got my lovely shoes! Usually it takes at least a week to deliver from China to Finland, so I think it wasn't long time. The shoes are so much worth waiting! I am bad with sizes so I measured my foot and ordered by centimeters. The size was just as promised.

I also ordered two dresses and got them earlier and they were as I ordered. I have already used them and got compliments!

gager1
10/3/18

Love this site! Have ordered from them in the past and will continue to. When there was a shipping mistake, they had offered a full refund and made it a more pleasant experience!

lisap438
10/3/18

I bought 2 oversized tops in different colours. True to size. Lovely and soft my daughters loved them.

Sitejabber has collected a total of 1,900 reviews on NewChic......

Helpful answer -1

Hi Jenny,thanks for your attention.We have many good feedback.Welcome to place an order.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Sorry. The size range of different products vary. To choose a correct size, we usually suggest that customers can measure their own size and then read the size reference on our product page, not the usual size you ordered. We have listed all the details about item sizes on the related product page. Please click theSize Referenceor Size Guide to get the size details. And kindly pay attention toPlease Noteon the product page. For some products, it will mentioned that the size of these products are smaller than ordinary, we suggest buying a bigger one size. If you are still confused about which is suitable, you can contact us https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html thanks.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear greg, Your order 22238090 and 22237870 were shipped on 2016/12/21. It usually takes 7-20 business days (weekends and holidays are not included) to be delivered. If you havent received your item within the estimated time, please contact us by Live chat or service@newchic.com. Hope you can receive your order asap. Best regards, Newchic team.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi Alice,sorry for the inconvenience caused!Kindly please send the order number to us via service@newchic.com,then we will check the details and reply you asap.Thanks for your understanding! Newchic team

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear Dwaynia P. We have measured the items before selling them. To choose a correct size, we suggest that you can measure your own size and then read the size reference on our product page. Best regards, Newchic team.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, could you mind contact our customer service including the order number, the SKU of the product and the shipping label. Our staff will help you to solve it after receiving your request. We will check the status and find a best solution for you. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear David, thanks for your order. As we checked,your order number is #16077089.Your package was shipped on 3rd July.The expected delivery time is 7-20 business days.Please be patient to wait for it. If you have any further problem please do not hesitate to contact our customer servicehttp://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear KATRIN O., Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Tracking # 09901586281000 under the order # 54494198 is correct. Your order 54494198 was shipped by Priority Air Mail on 2018/10/8. Generally, after the sender ships your package, it will be processed by the carrier, then they scan and enter the tracking information. There might be a delay between these scanning events and tracking availability in their system. Usually it takes a few days for processing, therefore the tracking information may not appear online immediately, please try to track again later. And the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods. Please kindly check the below link. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html Also, you can find more details in your Newchic account - "View Order" - "My Order" - "Order Tracking". On rare occasions it may take longer than this, please contact us if it has not arrived within the estimated time. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html We hope you get your order soon. Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi, Cindy R.. We are located in China and we only sell the item online. Any questions, please feel free to contact us. If access via the computer: https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html If access via mobile/phone: https://pwa.newchic.com/customer-service Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi, Christie H. Here is the return policy. https://www.newchic.com/return-and-refund-hc162.html You can get the details from here. If you want to return items, please contact the after-sale customer service before returning any item. If access via the computer: https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html If access via mobile/phone: https://pwa.newchic.com/customer-service Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NewChic staff and other customers.

NewChic?