Review of NewChic

NewChic reviews

Room 38, 11/F, Meeco Industrial Building, 53-55 Au Pui Wan Street, Fotan, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
Tel: +00852 -81931379
service@newchic.com

272 reviews with 4 stars

curtj13
4/29/19

I've ordered from them twice. As long as you don't mind waiting about a month on your stuff, it's a great company. But seeing as they are overseas it's expected. Remember to order up 2-3 sizes too.

tracieb29
3/27/19

this is the place to come for well made leather shoes the clothing i ordered was way smaller than the indicated sizes. very disappointed. but overall i gave it a 4 star because what did fit was made well

susanr421
2/9/19

The tunic that I ordered is very good quality in fit, material and sewing. My order came in a timely manner and I am very pleased with the transaction. I would definitely order from them again

mariyak11
12/19/18

Хороший магазин с разнообразием товаров, изделия на любой вкус и желания. Иногда нет в наличии нужных размеров, но служба поддержки своевременно извещает об этом и предлагает варианты решения вопроса. Товарами довольны,но хотелось бы, чтобы при заказе сразу отображалось есть ли в наличии нужный размер и цвет.

maryj680
12/5/18

I ordered a pair of shoes which did not fit at all. Alis, the customer service rep who worked with me, helped me to figure out what would be the proper size and offered a great deal for getting the proper size to me. They haven't come yet, so I am hoping that we came up with the right answer.

edf100
12/1/18

I ordered something and it came in smaller than expected. Instead of shipping it back which would have cost a decent amount of money, I worked with the customer service and got a good discount on the correct size. Other than the time difference which caused a slow delay in communication, everything worked out just fine. I have purchased several things from them and it is worth the extra bit of time for the great discount. Be sure to measure yourself and reference their size charts. The sizing is not the same as here in the US.

gabrielef5
12/1/18

Great looking shoes. Soft leather, good quality, price & quick delivery. But MUST get a bigger size.

lyndab130
11/14/18

Comme je n'avais pas reçu mon colis, j'ai demandé le remboursement de celui-ci. NewChic m'a demandé de faire quelques démarches, ce que j'ai fais. Malheureusement, je n'ai pas reçu ma commande, alors j'ai recontacter NewChic et on m'a remboursé. Je tiens à remcercier NewChic pour leurs bons services après-vente et leur compréhention. Merci.

stephaniet148
11/13/18

I've made several purchases from NewChic.com and been very pleased with everything until last week when the delivery of coats showed a much lower quality than I had grown to expect from NewChic. I emailed them my concern and very quickly received instruction from them on returning the goods. I followed the instructions which included sending a copy of the postage receipt to prove I had sent the parcel and without waiting to receive the parcel back, NewChic refunded me in full via Paypal. NewChic acted in good faith displaying great integrity. They are a company worth doing business with. Well done, NewChic

liza67
11/10/18

I have ordered several items recently and they have arrived without undue delay. The quality however is not very good. In particular I had a skirt which was 3 inches shorter at the back than the front! I followed their procedure set out for returns. I emailed with photos within 14 days, saying it was a quality issue. They replied, asking for measurements, which I sent. Their response stated that it wasn't a quality issue, but they would refund just over half as a goodwill gesture and was I happy with that. I replied saying I wasn't and that it was a quality issue. Their next email told me I was getting a full refund and it arrived in my bank account the same morning. From first email to bank account in just 5 days!

shelleyp38
11/8/18

I know receiving orders takes a while so I plan accordingly and therefore am not disappointed. My item happened to be out of stock and was notified about that in a timely manner and opted to wait for it to be restocked. It took a while so I emailed customer service and promptly heard back. I received the item not long after. I was just really impressed with the customer service. Happy with the item I purchased.

susana370
11/4/18

They have darling clothes. The one thing you MUST do before each selection is final, is to check the "size chart" located just under the size selection. Each item is clearly measured and reported in the "size chart". Each item varies. Go by the measurements, NOT the "size" as we know it, here in the USA. A size "20" could be as large as a 5XL or as small as a USA size 10, according to the measurements. IF you do that ... your will receive an item that is the right size. Happy Shopping. They have very cute, casual, as well as dressy items. Enjoy!

mayb39
11/4/18

IT is difficulty to order the correct size, but IT is ok. I also had to waite a while before the order came

barbt23
10/18/18

Ordered a hoodie size 4XL. I am normally a 1XL (Canadian) but am aware Asian items are generally smaller. I wanted it loose and it's exactly right. A 3x would probably be average.
It does take a while to arrive but it was worth the wait. The colour -wine red- is exactly as pictured on website, and have already been complimented on it. Quality is good for price. Super soft.
Suggest ordering a larger size and patience on the delivery.

ahmadm39
10/10/18

Although the color i want happened to not be available / and the size i got was wrong - still i would like tk mention the good support and fast response to questions, as well as the option to replace the item with a correct size - their customer support seems to be their key of success!

susana353
9/26/18

A blouse that I ordered in size 4X, had a 4X packing slip in a very nice zippered envelope with a SKU reading 4X. The only problem is that the blouse has a 2X tag.
I read the on-line chat woman all the tags but she really had to have pix. I objected, so she referred it to her "colleagues" the next day. She wanted a good rating. I told her she hadn't solved my problem, but I wouldn't give her a bad one. The next person insisted she had to have pix of all the tags, so I gave up and sent them. She then wrote back and wanted to know if I wanted a replacement (if they had it in stock) or all my money back. At this point, I opted for all the money. She wanted a good rating, and I told her maybe, after I got my money. So, this is me keeping my promise since I did get a refund. Oh -- and she told me I could keep the one I can't wear.

kennetho29
9/23/18

I have had my NewChic loafers for several months. The fake leather and soles are quite thin, but they look great and I have received several nice comments about them. The delivery was prompt, the fit was fine and they are as comfy as house slippers.
Just ordered another style yesterday.

louisad6
9/13/18

This time my order of 2 summer caps did not arrive in time for my summer holiday abroad. I did not need them anymore. I wrote a e-mail to NewChic and they cancelled the order and refunded the whole amount. That's what I call a Good Customer Service !

alexeyg9
9/11/18

Got a wrong size sandals, but they replace it with no cost and I end up with a free oversize pair which I gave to a friend of mine with a size 13.

tanyab87
9/10/18

I Ordered and received my order (Dog's Life Jacket Safety). Received on time and quality was good. Thank you very much

bg100
8/28/18

I received confirmation that the product was shipped right after ordering. It arrived (by mail) in a little over two weeks. The quality was better than I expected and the fit was perfect. Be aware of the sizing... go larger. I ordered 3XL where I am normally L or XL and the fit was perfect.

mauriceg33
8/27/18

Ordered a hat July 18. Delivered August 28. Unhappy with long delivery time, but happy with product.

Response from Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Dear Maurice G.,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

After you placed the order, you can log in Newchic account and check order status: My Account -- View Orders--My Orders--Order Details
If you experience any delays in tracking updates, we recommend you check the estimated delivery time. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html
If you still have not received it after the estimated delivery time, please contact your post office or you may contact us too.

Sometimes the logistics information has not been updated due to poor weather, necessary customs procedure or standard processing time in post office, which are beyond our control. We usually have a buffer period for orders that are taking longer than normal and we find most packages arrive during this buffer period.

For further assistance, please feel free to contact the customer service and give us the order number.
If access via the computer:
If access via the phone/mobile:
https://pwa.newchic.com/customer-service .
We will do the best to help you.

Best regards,
Newchic team
sandyc153
8/22/18

I hope I can get the goods sooner. I think the price is reasonable, the design is unique, and the leather is soft, so I have ordered many times.

nunian
8/16/18

I have been a customer for the past 9 months purchasing items from jewelries, shoes & clothing (mainly dresses, blouses, dungarees/jumpsuits, jeans) .
It has been like a roller coaster for me as sometimes its been good and items arrive on time and other time its been dreadful waiting for the ordered items to be restocked as some do take ages.
When orders are placed it automatically tells you the items are available only when orders are processed then you receive an email that items are not available either waiting to be restocked or sold out and wont be replaced. Its time consuming you should be notified there and then if items are available so that you can either cancel the item or choose another one. Not after a few days when you being informed that you can have choices either you replace the item or wait for restock. Or in cases of item being sold out you then have to choose another or claim a refund.

Items dont normally arrive on time because of this problem.

I have to keep emailing them requesting on updates on orders. sometimes its smooth sailing and items arrive as and when expected but there are other times where the waiting time is way too long.

Clothing material is ok, i prefer not to put them in the washing machine but rather do a hand wash as some materials fade a lot quicker
Shoes - sandals are ok its what you see in the pics but cannot say the same for the trainers. Colours are totally different from what it shows in the pics

The advisors respond to your queries asap and should be commended for their helpful advice.

lyndap47
8/14/18

Sizing is a bit of a problem here but the customer service is excellent. I have ordered quite a few things from NewChic and I've had to return a few. They have been most helpful with this. The Chinese sizing varies a great deal from American sizing. and I don't always trust the conversion they offer. Also, the shipping is very slow. BUT - it's always fun to shop because they have such a large selection of goodies.

Sitejabber has collected a total of 1,948 reviews on NewChic......

Helpful answer -1

Hi Jenny,thanks for your attention.We have many good feedback.Welcome to place an order.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Sorry. The size range of different products vary. To choose a correct size, we usually suggest that customers can measure their own size and then read the size reference on our product page, not the usual size you ordered. We have listed all the details about item sizes on the related product page. Please click theSize Referenceor Size Guide to get the size details. And kindly pay attention toPlease Noteon the product page. For some products, it will mentioned that the size of these products are smaller than ordinary, we suggest buying a bigger one size. If you are still confused about which is suitable, you can contact us https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html thanks.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear greg, Your order 22238090 and 22237870 were shipped on 2016/12/21. It usually takes 7-20 business days (weekends and holidays are not included) to be delivered. If you havent received your item within the estimated time, please contact us by Live chat or service@newchic.com. Hope you can receive your order asap. Best regards, Newchic team.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi Alice,sorry for the inconvenience caused!Kindly please send the order number to us via service@newchic.com,then we will check the details and reply you asap.Thanks for your understanding! Newchic team

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear Dwaynia P. We have measured the items before selling them. To choose a correct size, we suggest that you can measure your own size and then read the size reference on our product page. Best regards, Newchic team.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, could you mind contact our customer service including the order number, the SKU of the product and the shipping label. Our staff will help you to solve it after receiving your request. We will check the status and find a best solution for you. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear David, thanks for your order. As we checked,your order number is #16077089.Your package was shipped on 3rd July.The expected delivery time is 7-20 business days.Please be patient to wait for it. If you have any further problem please do not hesitate to contact our customer servicehttp://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Dear KATRIN O., Thanks for your order and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Tracking # 09901586281000 under the order # 54494198 is correct. Your order 54494198 was shipped by Priority Air Mail on 2018/10/8. Generally, after the sender ships your package, it will be processed by the carrier, then they scan and enter the tracking information. There might be a delay between these scanning events and tracking availability in their system. Usually it takes a few days for processing, therefore the tracking information may not appear online immediately, please try to track again later. And the delivery time depends on the countries and the shipping methods. Please kindly check the below link. https://www.newchic.com/shipping-methods-hc160.html Also, you can find more details in your Newchic account - "View Order" - "My Order" - "Order Tracking". On rare occasions it may take longer than this, please contact us if it has not arrived within the estimated time. https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html We hope you get your order soon. Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi, Cindy R.. We are located in China and we only sell the item online. Any questions, please feel free to contact us. If access via the computer: https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html If access via mobile/phone: https://pwa.newchic.com/customer-service Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative

Hi, Christie H. Here is the return policy. https://www.newchic.com/return-and-refund-hc162.html You can get the details from here. If you want to return items, please contact the after-sale customer service before returning any item. If access via the computer: https://www.newchic.com/Contact-Us-hc10.html If access via mobile/phone: https://pwa.newchic.com/customer-service Thanks in advance.

By Newchic N., NewChic Representative
Questions? Get answers from the NewChic staff and other customers.

NewChic?