Review of NewCakes.co.uk

hello@newcakes.co.uk

41 reviews with 5 stars

rachelc336
7/24/19

Thank you so much for my daughters amazing 1st Birthday Cake. Sooooo yummy and perfect. Customer service was spot on when our 1st cake arrived it had been damaged but a replacement cake was made and redelivered in time for the party.

abigailm60
7/3/19

The service from start to finish was exemplary and the cake looked and tasted great.

Abi M

lucyc97
6/16/19

Thank you so much for making a fantastic birthday cake for our daughter's 2nd birthday.
It looked great and tasted even better and I've received a lot of compliments about it. I would definitely contact you again for our next occasion and recommend you to anyone in need of a good cake :-)

shaunb59
6/10/19

It was my wife's surprise 40th birthday & I ordered the bag & shoe cake with the red velvet sponge which everyone commented how tasty & light the cake was the wife was over the moon with it.
I was starting to worry regarding the delivery as it was being delivered by a courier company & because I have worked in the industry for many years I have seen packages & boxes get thrown about so was beginning to think would my cake be in one piece but the box it came in was well packaged inside & the outside of the box had fragile written over it & also had cake written on it too & all that stress I was having I didn't need to worry at all as it was delivered 1st class & made it before midday delivery.
If I need a cake to be made I would always use New Cakes as was a great cake & great service.

lorij85
5/24/19

NewCakes made the process of ordering a surprise cake for a special occasion from the other side of the world a breeze!
Thank you so much for going over & above great customer service to make our work collegues day even more special. Highly recommend NewCakes.

vickir97
5/19/19

We have order two cakes every year for the last few years for our children's birthdays
The cakes always look amazing and the cakes themselves are lovely and light and the fillings are terrific
We have even started sending pictures of the cakes we would like to have made and have been delighted when they are arrive looking great
They arrive well protected, on time and we would not go anywhere else now
Vicki.

shawnh155
4/30/19

Such a great service on time delivery and communication was good. The ingredient's also fresh and cake is amazing. Such a beautiful light sponge with chocolate filling and icing sugar with decoration is awesome.

sharong281
3/25/19

I had to order a batman cake for my son at super short notice, I was so dubious about ordering a cake online, so much can go wrong but NewCakes made it so simple to order a quick chat with Shay and everything was sorted. It arrived next day before 1 as I requested in an awesome box I could carry to the venue. The cake inside was perfect exactly what I wanted and the extra touches that NewCakes provided really put a smile on my face.

ayah11
11/19/18

The cake tasted incredibly amazing... such beautiful light sponge; the jam filling and icing with the rich flavour of it all was very mouthwatering. Highly recommend!

carolinel89
11/18/18

Absolutely amazing cake with fresh ingredients! It was delivered exactly on time and everyone loved it! Never has ordering a cake been so simple and easy. Great service, would highly recommend!

phoebeh7
11/18/18

I was slightly apprehensive about how a cake could be posted, but I was wrong to be worried! The cake arrived exactly on time within the promised one hour delivery slot and was so carefully packaged it was in immaculate condition. The cake itself was absolutely stunning with the lightest sponge and just tasted really fresh! I would definitely not hesitate to buy from New Cakes again, great customer service and even better cake :)

kellym453
11/18/18

I will definitely be recommending these guys! Fast delivery and the cake looked amazing! I will be purchasing one for my daughters 18th next year!

ryanc400
11/18/18

While not a cake person, I ordered a cake from Newcakes, it arrived timely and was packaged carefully. As said previously, I'm not a fan of cakes, but this cake was delicious and the sponge was lovely.

Can't speak any higher of the cakes from Newcakes, 5/5 would recommend.

sarahn162
10/31/18

I have now placed two orders with this company for work functions, the cakes have always come back beautifully decorated. Our staff really enjoyed the cakes and the team were very accommodating! Thank you

pramodb5
10/27/18

At a Cricket Awards ceremony, we ordered a bespoke cake for the 'Most Ducks in a Season'.

Sent a pic of the individual receiving the awards and the number of ducks he managed to get in the season.

It has to be said, when the prize was revealed, the whole room was in Hysterics. It was so well done, the detailing was superb. Completely Stole the Show.

Thank you New Cakes for your creativity and helping our event becoming a huge success.

geneviever10
10/26/18

Was trying to get some treats for my friend's birthday and they had the most delicious cake I've ever had. Would highly recommend it!

kuruschkam
10/18/18

After reading the reviews I wasn't sure but then I thought the good reviews outnumber the bad by a lot so I went ahead and ordered a paw patrol cake for a 3rd birthday party.

Wow!!!!!! I was so impressed with the service from the very first interaction with New Cakes. They were friendly and professional and helped me design a beautiful cake.

The cake arrived on time and was as stunning as I imagined it would be. Also tasted amazing...bonus!!!

I will definitely be using them again. It was well worth the price and everybody loved it, especially the birthday girl.

Thank you New Cakes!!!!

lorrained52
10/9/18

after reading some of the negative reviews I was scared as I had already ordered a cake from this company online. My experience with new Cakes was fantastic the cake arrived in excellent packaging no damage on time and tasted wonderful 5 stars to new cakes would use them again in an instant

amyh356
9/29/18

Ordered the flower cake for my Mum. Incredible! Excellent price, superb quality cake and great customer service. Can't recommend enough

dawnj64
9/11/18

Such a great service, on time and excellent communication, highly recommend! Thank you! Good cake and brilliant service.

misss20
9/25/17

Just wanted to say a huge Thank You. Took my daughter out to London for her 21st birthday. Two weeks later... she arranged for 5/6 of us to go for a meal. Ok no problem there! Two days b4 the meal she says 24 have confirmed they're coming to my 21st party. Mum ? You did get a cake? I'm like ... what cake? New cakes made a stunning cake. Absolutely beautiful. Arrived on time and really well packaged. I don't usually bother with reviews but I felt that Hannah deserved a lovely recommendation. She got me out of a slightly awkward situation perfectly. Ps cake tasted gorgeous. Thank you so much x for the Spa Day Cake

mhairic
6/19/17

I bought two cakes one for an eighth birthday and one for a sixty six ! Both arrived packaged beautifully in plenty of time ! The cakes were absolutely delicious ! The service from start to finish was superb ! I highly recommend this company
and will definitely buy from the company again !

saraw74
6/14/17

Love New Cakes. Excellent service, light, great tasting cake which was a diversion from the standard choice and delivered on time as promised. No hassles, lovely communication. I come back again and again.

jays435
5/24/17

I seek the help of New Cakes every year to send my boyfriend a Birthday cake that gives a clue to his main gift. Over the years the requests have gotten a little... bespoke. They never fail to impress, but this year was outstanding. Take a look at the photo, and I think you'll agree!

laural162
5/18/17

I ordered a cake from overseas to be delivered to a London address, and Hannah from the customer service team was absolutely on the ball - friendly, efficient and super helpful with my questions. The recipient of the cake said it looked gorgeous and tasted good. I am definitely going to be a return customer!

Hello, I would say from my experience they really deliver, I hope everything goes well for and you all have a fantastic celebration!

By Sharon G.
Questions? Get answers from the NewCakes.co.uk staff and other customers.

11 Photos for NewCakes.co.uk