Review of NewAdoringDress

London, LONDON W1B, GB

1 star

rachelm115
11/18/16

The dress is beautiful and the shop was willing to work with me to make sure it was perfect.

cintiak
11/15/16

This gown is more beautiful in person. And the fit was great. This is the second time I have purchase a dress from newadoringdress.com, and I will be back the next time I need a gown.

sallyr35
11/15/16

Customer Service was very helpful in assisting me with my problem. And farily to say the dress is beautiful. I shop a lot online.

baileym36
11/10/16

The dress ordered was extremely beautiful! I got my dress with in 2 weeks from ordering. I loved my dress. It is perfect and it looks as if I paid hundreds of dollars. I will definitely recommend new adoring dress.

marissam20
10/9/16

Great dress and quality for the price. Fit me perfect.Very liked.I think that soon will order more.

samathaf
9/18/16

It was a great experience. Order arrived in a timely manner; of great quality; and more than what I expected. I will recommend this site to others.

llulisad
8/31/16

If you are looking for a company that has good prices, great customer service, and you don't worry about the product quality, then NewAdoringDress is the one, I was dealing with them for more than 1 years, and never had problem, so try it and you will not regret.

davida274
8/15/16

THis dress looks and fits exactly as the standard size should. Has a built in bra and has a nice snug fit. I removed the flower because I thought it made the dress look cheap. After it is pressed it will look beautiful!!

nancyg66
6/22/16

Wedding dress arrived on the day they were supposed to, fitted good but could have done with a bit better, over all good dress and excellent service. would recommend this company. Advisable to pay the extra postage for expedited shipping

amyh109
6/16/16

I MADE A PURCHASE, AFTER THE PAYMENT CONFIRMED MY REQUEST HAS ALREADY BEEN SENT, WERE SUPER ATTENTIVE, SENT PICTURES OF MY PACK AND FOLLOWED THE WHOLE PROCESS. WONDERFUL PRODUCTS AND SUPER AFFORDABLE VALUES. I JUST LOVE IT

kinosk
6/16/16

I have chosen different prom dress in blue for me and white for my sister (usually wears 16 US size) and it fits all of us perfectly (for me a size 8) the size for my sister chosen was 2.
Just relieved! Because I heard a lot of negative reviews about Chinese online companies.
Thanks

Questions? Get answers from the NewAdoringDress staff and other customers.

7 Photos for NewAdoringDress