Review of Neversoldout

Tel: 888-811-8499
tickets@neversoldout.com

frankg101
12/10/16

Speculative seller. Selling tickets that they don't own but that they will try to upgrade between the time you buy and the day of the show.. if they can't find them cheaper they'll just cancel your order. Seller owns 0% of what they are posting for sale.

Response from ALAN S., Neversoldout Representative
Not familiar with Frank G. We own our inventory. We cannot just cancel an order with out refunding 100% of the charge. If we did what Frank G says we would not be in business since 1989.
Alan S. Owner
jw60
1/28/14

this place is a scam.. dont ever use this site... they dont verify purchases before they process and are using stolen cards in the process...

Response from ALAN S., Neversoldout Representative
JW. You're a sad case. Your accusations are ridiculous and liable. I have been in Ticket business since 1989, If we use stolen cards (We would be OUT OF BUSINESS)
I'm sure you received a 100% refund if you did not authorize the purchase. Lets be real JW.
mariev1
11/14/11

NO STARS!!!!

This site is such absolute B.S. They deal wil a snarky reseller, yup a reseller works for another reseller! At one point I asked the guy on the phone how many people's salaries is my outrageous service fee paying for?

The way it works is you get this great price online, better than the original site. Celine Dion as Caesar's palace in this case. Their tickets were $40 less for 2 tickets, but when you factor in the service charges and the shipping I paid MORE, much more, $137+ MORE!

Yes you read right, Neversoldout.com with the snarly tickets agent in NYC makes $48.69 per ticket and then bargainseatsonline.com charges you $40 for shipping.

What did we get? A photocopy which shows 2 tickets who's face value is listed as $140!!! We thought we were getting tickets for $214/each?! Who pocketed the difference and are my retired parents who we bought these tickets for Christmas going to have trouble with these tickets when they get there??? Eek, buyer beware!

Response from ALAN S., Neversoldout Representative
Marie V. I do understand your frustration. But you went to the secondary ticket market to make your ticket purchase and the tickets usually sell for more then the face price. You were told of the cost before you gave your Name, Billing Address and credit card Number with CVV Code. You had the option to cancel this transaction, but you choose to complete it.

As to the photocopy of the 2 tickets, They were Not photocopies that was the original tickets. Most tickets today are either paper that print out of your home printer or mobile entry. The day of the Hard tickets is just about over.

Questions? Get answers from the Neversoldout staff and other customers.

Neversoldout?