Neostrada.pl

Neostrada.pl has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Neostrada.pl?

“Liers!”

Tomasz W.
2/6/18

Liers, liers, liers... Why does every ISP in my hometown have to be lying about the maximum download and upload speeds? Why can't they just let me know the REAL connection speeds so I won't have to bother to waste a humongous amount of time for nothing? Disrespectful.

tomaszw5
February 6th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Neostrada.pl staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Neostrada.pl?

Have a question about Neostrada.pl?