Review of NeoSmart

neosmart@neosmart.net

6 reviews with 1 star

giusepped23
7/16/19

I bought their software to fix an issue with starting Windows 10 on my Laptop. I contacted the customer service because I was not able to start their software from USB pen. They provided me a generic solution, which did not work. I contacted them again, explaining more in detail the issue and attaching multiple pictures of the error and steps to reproduce it. Then one month of silence, no replies. Contacting them again they provided a link to download the software for Windows 8 64 bit, no sense reply, not related to my issue, also because I have windows 10! After complaining again, they told me to send Windows product key sticker so that they can provide original Windows CD. To recap, from one issue they provided no sense solutions. At the end I fixed the issue myself after 3 months of e-mails. Wasted money.

mr264
2/25/19

Do NOT buy a product from NeoSmart. As you'll probably guess from the lack of contact information other than email in their website, their customer support is absolutely abysmal and they probably will not issue a refund unless you go quite a length.

rolandos12
12/1/18

Did as I was asked and it did not fix my issue. Tried to contact them for assurance and got nowhere fast. Don't do it!

georgew238
6/29/18

Trying to solve a problem on my Sony Vaios laptop, I I purchase the "WINDOWS 7 RECOVERY DISC" ( $ 19.75). Thear download link did't
work. Try to get in touch with them, No way, the phone 773-733-5828 sound busy all the time and 630-538-3568 basically is a voice recording directing to
white a Email o let the personal info (I did) Never got an answer...Sound like a regular Scam....!! I ask for refund !!!!

rogerp19
9/24/14

I was facing problems with my ASUS bootbehaviour. I downloaded a tool of Neosmart to set the boot options. This failed. So they had a Windows 8 recovery tool, as an image. I paid 20 dollar, I had to have something. The (fake?) reviews on their site promised a lot. It was not possible burn the iso on a USB, as it would be possible according to the description on the site. They advise a tool called ImgBurn, which appaered to put a lot of trash on my (other) PC. Then it did not work either. So it feels like I am cheated by them. There are more signs that it looks like crappy business (for example other support email domains than neosmart, other sales, difficult to reach, extreme possitive reviews). Now I go and try to get my money back....

gemmam2
8/28/11

They provide downloads for recovery of Windows Vista, The file didnt download properly and they refused to give me a refund!! I wasnt the only one with a problem either, as i read on their site alot of people unhappy as they hadnt recieved the link to download and had paid for it!!

Questions? Get answers from the NeoSmart staff and other customers.

NeoSmart?