Review of Nelly.com

Tel: +46 (0)10 703 20 00
press@nelly.com

pernillej
2/6/19

Let alone the fact, that there is no phone number to their customer Service , should be enough to of a warning signal to keep people from this shop. Never the less, I was stupid enough, not to go with my intuition.
The clothes that I received, did not at all look as in the photo. It was very cheap fabric. So I returned it. It was wrapped carefully in same bag, as I got it, and was completely 100% as I received it. Never the less, they claimed, than one of the pieces was "defect", and not approved, and kept both money and clothes. They didn't answer WHAT was defect, and the whole process took very long. I couldn't contact them in any other way, than via their web page. So now they got BOTH my return clothes AND part of my money.

Please, please, do yourself the favour of reading trustpilot and google this company, before you buy anything. Then you'll see, that I am far from the only one. This company steals peoples money.

riyas23
2/12/18

I ordered some evening dresses from nelly, which where horrible. But that's not even the matter. They forgot to declare the shipping costs and then I had to pay custom duties and additional charges for UPS. I bought clothes for 120 Dollars and had to pay 80 Dollars charges! Almost the amount of the clothes!

So please stay away from Nelly.com, especially when you are from Switzerland!

triner
4/25/17

I have now had a lot of problems with you and I hope you can let this last experience with you end somehow well.

After I had waited 11 days for my prom dress to show up I was told it would not arrive and had been sent back to Stockholm. I was told to buy the dress from another account, which I did I used my friend's account, and had to buy the dress and pay for transportation again, as I was told the dress was on the way back to Stockholm.

Today, I have received the dress on my firm address even though I was told it was on the way back to Stockholm... and I have another on the way as I was told I would get a refund from the one on the way back to Stockholm.

So now I have paid for two dresses, two times transportation and now I need to send one of them back and pay for that as well as having used a lot of time on this...

I'm sorry but this is far from the customer service I would ever have dreamed of receiving from you.

Though Mikaela is answering me professionally, she still told me something that ended up not being true and I am far from happy with how this has turned out.

I want a refund of the one dress that I am going to send back of course, but I would appreciate the consideration of also refunding me for my transportation fees for EVERY dress. I am a student and I do not have the money to buy several prom dresses and transport them here from you, because you do not know if the package is showing up or not.

johannar2
1/9/16

Never dissapoints me

christek
10/24/14

I regret not listening to my friend to buy from mileyshouse.com. Because the item from this company doesn't even look the same with the picture and it was still 3 inches too small

amandas58
8/18/14

I bought 2 items from this shop. A piece of pants and a sweater. I like the pants very much. But The sweater is not like the pictures, not that bad but neither meet my expectation yet.
I always see many positive reviews about them, so I guess I will continue to try something else next time.

Tip for consumers: Notice for the thick and heavy pieces. It may loose it shape and not exactly like what in the picture.

Questions? Get answers from the Nelly.com staff and other customers.

Nelly.com?