Review of Nella's Cottage

Tel: +1 888 678 9481
legal@shopify.com

joanr46
3/1/18

I purchased a ready made unicorn baby blanket and while it was very cute, I found it completely unacceptable to find things glued onto it that could be a choking hazard should they come off. The eyes are glued on when they could easily have been stitched. The eyes are not safety eyes either. There is also a small wooden tag that is glued on identifying that this made by Nella's Cottage. I get the pride of craftsmanship but not that it could be potentially swallowed by s small child and cause harm.

Response from Jennifer M., Nella's Cottage Representative
Hi Joan! I am sorry to hear of your concern! Please know that I take extra care and caution when assembling my blankets, to ensure safety of babies and children. While I’ve sold hundreds of these blankets for years, I’ve never had a customer complain about the buttons becoming loose or falling off. I’ve even put my husband to the test to try to pull them off- he had to get pliers to pry them off. So while I understand your concern, please know the utmost care and attention is placed on ensuring these blankets will be safe for little ones.
heatherd101
2/4/18

I ordered the zoo animal pattern pack. It didn't come right away but that turned out to be a glitch in the system. I message Jen and she took care of it right away and they turned out so cute! Very easy to read well written patterns.

lorainea1
2/4/18

I would rate Nella's Cottage 100 percent!! I will be ordering from them again. :) Thank you for your quick delivery and my daughter in law and son loved their gift.

carolk97
2/3/18

Ordered and had my order within the hour. Very happy with service. I mistakenly deleted my patterns boowho will be ordering again soon. I will definitely be more careful this time.

Response from Jennifer M., Nella's Cottage Representative
Hi Carol! Oh gosh- I will resend your patterns to you! :)
alannar2
2/3/18

I have only been crocheting for six months. I only understand very basic patterns. These patterns are written with very easy to follow instructions and also include illustrations.

susanm410
2/3/18

Adorable patterns, I've bought several packs and will buy more. Fast and friendly. Love that the owner interacts professionally and on a personal level. Great shop!

dellas1
2/2/18

I receive a baby blanket as a gift made by Jen. It is so beautiful and well made. Her products are so lovely and different. I love that she does custom work And she doesnt disappoint!

jacindac
2/1/18

I have purchased many items from Jen, and she has even taken on some special requests for me. She never seizes to amaze me with her talent. Every item I have received has been more than I could have even hoped for. Jen continues to amaze me with her talents and she starts new projects. When I need ANYTHING done that involves crocheting, she is my go-to-girl!

altheah2
2/1/18

Beautiful products, excellent quality and fast turn around time. Always love ordering from this shop. Thank you!

kathyw126
2/1/18

Always look forward to her next pattern, which are very easy to read and work up. Love her patterns.

stephaniea86
2/1/18

I have purchased several items from Jen and I've always been very happy and impressed by her amazing talent. Jen is talented and each item she makes has her heart in it.

terie15
2/1/18

Patterns are creative, easy to follow and well priced! I cant give this too many stars!!!! Pattern accesster was immediate do I could use them right away! Fantastic designer! Ill definitely be ordering more

linseym4
2/1/18

I have ordered two items from Jen so far and they have both been adorable. I cant wait to order something else. She makes everything with such care and love! Thanks again Jen

amandap160
2/1/18

Jen made the most amazing custom baby blanket for us and we really couldn't be happier! Its super high quality, unique, and machine washable!! Dare I say it's my favorite baby item so far?!?

gloriav14
2/1/18

No wordes to describe the beauty and talent of this lady. patterns are perfect and easy to follow and reasonably priced. highly recommended

normah26
2/1/18

Did know if you got my order had to call credit card co to see if it went through I not liking that bad business will not do this again and will not tell and where it got my order

Response from Jennifer M., Nella's Cottage Representative
Hi Norma! I'm so sorry you've had this experience! I just went back into my records and I show that I did email the patterns on 1/23/18 when you ordered them. Sometimes manual emails of patterns can go into spam folders or "other" folders. I do not show any record of correspondence with you letting me know that you hadn't received your order, so I didn't know that you never got them! I am so sorry for the delay - I will resend them again right away! I take HUGE amounts of pride in making sure that my customers are happy and get their orders on time, so if this ever happens again, please make sure to let me know right away and I will get you taken care of! :)
cassandras29
2/1/18

I love this site and the patterns!!!! I could spend my paychecks on the patterns lol I will be buying more once Im done with a blanket Im working on

victoriab104
2/1/18

I absolutely love my messy bun hat I wear it almost everyday. So far it is holding together well. It fits my head perfectly although I do feel as though it is starting to stretch out.

aprils97
1/31/18

I am amazed by the talent of this woman. Not only is she poised, professional and super sweet, but her products far surpass my expectations. She is very talented. If you're even considering ordering something, do it. You will not be disappointed!

melissad115
1/31/18

OK I shopped on here for MY Christmas present which was sent to me and promptly put up in the closet (don't judge.. You've done it too). Super soft and love the colors I got to custom pick out! And I can have my messy bun with it! Also got a red sparkly bracelet and some cute earrings which I opened early because why not?!

rachelb157
1/31/18

The care and attention put into these custom order baby blankets is unlike anything I've ever experienced! When the situation changed with my sister having her baby at 24 weeks, Jen was willing to change the shipping method last minute to make sure the blanket arrived where my sister was with her baby

I also love that Jen features her latest favorite items! Gives the shopping experience a personal touch! My recent find was the double hooded sweatshirt... I get compliments on it EVERY time I wear it! And people are always shocked at how reasonable the price is!

kimberlyw70
1/31/18

I have ordered a few times and love the quality of every product ! I have received my orders in a very short time and Jen always is so pleasant and sweet ! I highly recommend them and will order in the future. Thank you for always being there.

Questions? Get answers from the Nella's Cottage staff and other customers.

Nella's Cottage?