Review of Need-jerseys

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

jeannettes1
10/16/12

Not even worth the 1 star! I would give them no stars! I ordered one jersey in white with Victor Cruz on it, for my nephew, got it 10 days later with a marker stain on it and another yellow stain on the back of the jersey. Contacted them immediately via email and they asked me to clean it! And they were going to compensate me $10 and I said no because it was a marker stain and I was afraid it would damage it further. So this went on for over 2 weeks emails back and forth until I made a claim with Paypal. They jerked me around for 2 weeks telling me they will send another jersey if I pay for the shipping and I refused. Then after the complaint was made they kept asking me to drop the complaint and they will ship the jersey for free. It took them about 2 weeks to realize this was their mistake. I emailed the photos to them so they could see the damage. They complained to me the shipping was too much money and I had to laugh because I paid for the shipping to begin with and I wasn't going to pay twice! So now I'm without a jersey and I'm waiting for Paypals decision on my complaint. This was my first time ordering one of these and will certainly be my last. I feel they try to scam you and think you are stupid and don't realize whats going on because they are half way around the world. I believe you get what you pay for and maybe I deserved this aggravation because I tried to save some money. If anyone wants to see the pics and their emails to me, I will happily accommodate you if you just leave your email for me...

Questions? Get answers from the Need-jerseys staff and other customers.

Need-jerseys?