Neckties in Stock reviews

Tel: 888.770.7785

leslieg106
Leslie G.
11/16/18

Love the bow tie. Prefect that I'm looking exactly for occasional HNY 2018. Highly recommended to friends and family as well. Thank you.

audreyf38
Audrey F.
9/24/18

Such a great experience. One of the ties I ordered was out of stock, the very same day they emailed me with similar options, I chose one, the process was super simple! My order showed up super quick! The ties looked perfect! I will definitely order from them again!

christinaa98
Christina A.
6/12/18

I submitted my order at 4:15pm and received it in the mail the next day, with regular shipping... extremely satisfied with delivery time and the product!!

markh515
Mark H.
6/4/18

The website was easy to maneuver through. The shipping was fast and the quality, superb.
I will definitely order from here again

emilyd88
Emily D.
10/26/17

I came for this specific combination of tie style and color and if it matches what the image is, and matches the jacket, I will be extremely happy.

brians400
Brian S.
9/23/17

Such an easy site to navigate. Tons of options available! I can't believe I wasted so much time going around actual stores for ties!

stephenc232
Stephen C.
9/19/17

simple to shop and good selection for a reasonable price and the quality I think is well above average.

sebastienf5
Sebastien f.
9/12/17

chat lady Alicia hung up on me when asked about pricing--didn't want to answer it.. price 11.95 today but was 9.95 on sunday. why the change?? needed the ties for next week so reluctantly ordered it

darrylm43
DARRYL M.
8/5/17

SHOPPING EXPERIENCE WAS ENJOYABLE...HOWEVER..AFTER SPENDING NEARLY $30 I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED FREE SHIPPING.

kathryng50
Kathryn G.
7/31/17

Our first order burned in a fire on 7/21. I liked them enough to replace them. Glad I can get them before our wedding on 8/12.

karenr283
Karen R.
7/8/17

I will definietly be shopping on this website again. They provide great quality at afforadable prices. Highly reccomend

grettam
Gretta M.
6/29/17

Ordered 5 sets of ties and pocket squares for groomsmen and were very happy with the products and delivery time. The customer service was excellent as well.

The only reason why I rated 4 stars instead of 5, was because after we paid for the ties and the pocket squares that we ordered, the company contacted us and told us both were out of stock. We were a little surprised that we were informed this after we had already paid for the products instead of while we were making our selection (via the website). Customer service contacted us immediately the next business day on Monday morning (we ordered on a Saturday morning) and let us know the situation and gave us alternatives, which we selected from. The alternatives were shipped quickly and arrived to us in a timely manner - we were very happy when we opened the package and saw the quality of the ties and pocket squares. The colors were true to what was on the website photos.

Overall, we were very happy with the service and the products are great quality and were well packaged. We would recommend this company to a friend and we will be ordering again from this site in the near future.

marilyns85
Marilyn S.
6/29/17

I appreciate getting the samples as that helped me to match the color that I needed to order. It is hard to pick out the color online only

timh254
Tim H.
6/29/17

Great Shopping Experience. Had everything I was looking for in stock. I will definitely be back for all my necktie needs. I highly recommend this website.

raymondg67
Raymond G.
6/29/17

we been looking all over for a brown tie, thanks to you we need look no more, we found just what we were looking for.

sabeenj
Sabeen J.
6/29/17

Great satin ties!!! Love the variety of colors available, the fast shipping, and quick response to questions!

lauriet32
Laurie T.
6/29/17

I was disappointed that I followed you on Pintrest and then I was not able to use the code to save the 3%

michaeld400
Michael D.
6/29/17

incredibly fast shipping, great quality items with a price that can't be beat. Will definitely be buying from here again!

vitoa3
Vito A.
6/29/17

The ties are just what I was looking for. There was no compromise in quality because of price. One of the best internet vendors that I have used for quality. delivery and price. I would have expected to pay 4X the price at other brick and mortar or online retailers.

brendak73
Brenda K.
6/29/17

Ordering hunter green anything can be tricky, but these ties are the perfect color and very classy looking!

fredn31
Fred N.
6/29/17

The purchasing experience was easy and efficient. The order arrived exactly two weeks following the online purchase date. The package and the ties were in excellent shape. And the Rivetz of Boston ties are beautiful. A good shopping experience all around.

matthewm238
Matthew M.
6/29/17

The variety of items and ability to get EXACTLY what I was looking for was very impressive. Not only was I able to find the style and color and pattern of tie and pocket square that I wanted; but I was able to find 6 different but perfectly complimentary items. Thank you for all your help and your excellent selection!

kimp195
Kim P.
6/29/17

My son needed a very specific necktie that was a very specific brand for a college organization. I found it on necktiesinstock.com at an affordable price. Thank you!

barbarak123
Barbara K.
6/29/17

I was having difficult finding self tie bow ties in my area. This site made shopping easier and more convenient.

sharlynh
Sharlyn H.
6/29/17

So far so good. Only issue I couldn't figure out which shipping option would be ideal as I couldn't determine how long flat rate or ground would take.

Questions? Get answers from the Neckties in Stock staff and other customers.

Neckties in Stock?