Neat.hk

Neat.hk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Neat.hk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Neat.hk?

“Messy service, lost money, horrible chat...”

Barak A.
11/11/19

I started an HK based company a year and a half ago with the promise of Neat as a banking alternative. For the most part I needed a Stripe connection and a company debit card, and they provided it. In the beginning it all went well, they worked with SCB Bank and I could accept money from Stripe uninterruptedly. I didn't need their customer service. About 3 months ago they switched to a DBS bank account, and thing went downhill from there. First - their system refused to work with Payoneer - a major eCommerce payment platform. I couldn't transfer money to the Neat account. I had to chase Neat for 2 weeks until I got someone to finally take me seriously and respond to my issue, all the while money is locked in my Payoneer account, and I can't transfer it to the company account. Issue was resolved eventually and I created a 50$ test transaction. Payoneer transferred 50$, yet Neat updated only 35$ claiming that's what arrived somewhere along the way someone charged 15$, and Neat would not provide an answer. This story has been going on for 2 months, me chasing Neat for answers, they claim they're still "inquiring" and disappearing for weeks again. Now there are Stripe issues again Stripe deposited about 1500$ to my account, which Neat can't accept because of some "mysterious issue". They have no estimation for any solution, they share no information regarding what's going on. All the while money can't transfer to my account, and my business activity is effectively frozen. There's no phone support, only chat support from within the system. The representative NEVER follows up, she would respond to your message and disappear for 24-48 hours. More often than not her answers are non-informative, and not useful. One more thing you should know - If someone misuses your Neat Debit card and you want to dispute the charge you'll be asked to bring in a police official complaint and pay 50 EUR just so your issue would be considered. You read correctly. If someone false charges you, no one's got your back. The past couple of months have been an ongoing nightmare, and I have no way to know if it's going to resolve. The replies I receive from company reps are non-informative, buying more time, maybe hoping I'll forget and move on. I really believe this company is in some financial or regulatory trouble. I'm looking for alternatives. If your business is important to you, I advise you to stay away.

baraka2
November 11th, 2019

You read correctly. If someone false charges you, no one's got your back.

Questions? Get answers from the Neat.hk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Neat.hk?

Have a question about Neat.hk?