NorthDevonOrthodontic reviews

info@ndortho.co.uk

1 Review From Our Community

beckm1
7/31/15

I have no quarrel with my brace treatment, however i do have a problem with the treatment afterwards. I was given a pair of retainers in order to help retain the current position of my teeth. I was to where them every night for 6 months. i wore them for a week, then was forced to return due to a poorly fitting pair of retainers. Instead of any consideration to renew, they were forced into my mouth and were proclaimed to have fitted, though this was most certainly not the case. However for 6 months i wore them for 5 -6 days a week, unfortunately not the full 7 due to myself not always being home being a busy fellow. However this was acceptable as dictated by the Orthodontist as they said that would not be an issue. All was well until i traveled for a month without retainers due to my concern for loss, and returned the week before this appointment. The retainers no longer fitted as well as they did, though the original fit was still to a poor degree, however i continued to use them upon return as usual. When i returned for my checkup not to my surprise they tole me that they no longer fitted, and i must get a new pair. However during inspection i was told in a completely rude and judgmental tone that 'I know u haven't been wearing them'. What does he know? I had been wearing them and the reason for a poor fit now was my month trip of not using them for a reasonable reason, and the original poor fit. whats more to rub salt into injury he said oh they no longer fit at all. This was not true, however the tone he took was one of complete inconsideration of my circumstances and this is intolerable for an NHS worker. Upon paying fees to replace a poorly fitting original pair, what came to mind was, I would highly recommend not using this firm and using somewhere else, with workers of more consideration and less of the judgmental tone. Poor service, Poor attitude and poor Orthodontist centre.

Questions? Get answers from the NorthDevonOrthodontic staff and other customers.

NorthDevonOrthodontic?