Review of Ncass.org.au

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

debbied68
2/16/17

The website address is www.ncass.org.au, which then redirects you to 'Shoes Online'. I ordered and paid for a lovely pair of branded Alegria shoes in the beginning of February. I became worried when I did not receive any tracking details. A couple of weeks later I received a rather odd package. I attempted to obtain the tracking number from the company as I could not believe that the package I received could be anything other than a horrible mistake. The company did not reply. Instead of the awesome branded shoes that I ordered, what I received was 2 extremely cheap and nasty shoes from china - not even a pair of shoes, just 2 completely mis-matched shoes. The value on the customs declaration said $10 (compared to the $120.63 AUS that I paid), but honestly one would not even pay $1 for 2 completely different shoes.BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM. DO NOT GO NEAR THIS WEBSITE, IF YOU DO YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE SCAMMED LIKE I WAS.

Questions? Get answers from the Ncass.org.au staff and other customers.

Ncass.org.au?