Review of Nbaleaguepass

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

thomaso34
10/23/17

Apparently the decision makers for NBA League Pass lack common sense..Last season from what Im told they had MANY complaints about showing the score of a game on their site so before you or I watched the game we knew who won. Hello??? Anyone in there? Did you really think it was a good idea?? So this season in their brilliance they've added a setting to hide the scores, brilliant!! But wait.. no w instead of the score you see the teams record!! OMG!! How can they be that freaking dumb?? Hey rocket scientists, If I happen to know my team was 1-1, and when I log in I see my teams logo and under it says 1-2, you're still teliing me the score!!! Wow... I guess they thought when tons of paying customers complained they thought we didnt want to know the score but it was ok to tell us if our team won or lost. Fire the incompetent boob or boobs who decided this and make sure the replacements have common sense.

Questions? Get answers from the Nbaleaguepass staff and other customers.

Nbaleaguepass?