Review of Navieninc

Tel: 1-800-519-8794

1 Review From Our Community

gregf60
1/15/18

Had a Navien tankless water heater for years now. I live in central new and it gets very cold. That being said I was told the tankless water heaters are the way to go. Lower monthly heating bills, and saving the planet at the same time. Well, glade Im saving the planet but having the company that installed it on speed-dial is t a good sign. I know most of the repairmen by name. Also not the best sign. Break-downs, Break-downs and more breakdowns. On my second call in less than a month. Ive had all kinds of parts replaced, exhaust modification, exhaust modifications and relocations and more. I have regular service on it but every winter its the same thing. I am just waiting for it to breakdown again. Its an ongoing nightmare and I recommend anyone to run away from Navien and dont look back. Im actually thinking I might go back to a water tank as Im sick of worrying when my next breakdown will be. I own way to many space heaters as I have had to rely on them so many times as my only source of heat. Crap product DONT BUY!!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Navieninc staff and other customers.

Navieninc?