This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Naturecleanse.org

Naturecleanse.org

Naturecleanse.org has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Naturecleanse.org also ranks 159th among Weight Loss sites. The most common issues with Naturecleanse.org are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Naturecleanse.org?

“I'm with ya sister, this is a total ripe off”

Dee W.
7/13/09

I'm with ya sister, this is a total ripe off. I called and was told it was past the 14 days. I had the bottle in my possession for about 9 days when I called. When i canceled he offered to give me another month for only 19.95. No Thank You. They got me once, and that was enough for me. I will never order a trial offer of anything on the internet again.

deew
July 13th, 2009
angelicab
June 29th, 2009
I Purchased a FREE Bottle, in their own words "Now you can try Nature Cleanse For FREE! All you need to do is pay $5.95 Shipping and Handling - and then your free bottle of Nature Cleanse will be shipped ..."
No where during the information, did they mention I was going to get CHARGED 88 month, if I did not return the FREE TRAIL within 14 days.
After being put on hold (phone) for a total of 4 hrs. I decided to call and pretend I had questions on a purchase. They finally answer the phone. I was able to cancel any future charges, but they did not remove the $88.00 charged to me. for not returning there FREE TRAIL bottle and calling them.
Beware, to me this fraud.

Questions? Get answers from the Naturecleanse.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Naturecleanse.org?

Have a question about Naturecleanse.org?