Naturecleanse.org reviews

SITE CLOSED

deew
7/13/09
I'm with ya sister, this is a total ripe off. I called and was told it was past the 14 days. I had the bottle in my possession for about 9 days when I called. When i canceled he offered to give me another month for only 19.95. No Thank You. They got me once, and that was enough for me. I will never order a trial offer of anything on the internet again.
angelicab
6/29/09
I Purchased a FREE Bottle, in their own words "Now you can try Nature Cleanse For FREE! All you need to do is pay $5.95 Shipping and Handling - and then your free bottle of Nature Cleanse will be shipped ..."
No where during the information, did they mention I was going to get CHARGED 88 month, if I did not return the FREE TRAIL within 14 days.
After being put on hold (phone) for a total of 4 hrs. I decided to call and pretend I had questions on a purchase. They finally answer the phone. I was able to cancel any future charges, but they did not remove the $88.00 charged to me. for not returning there FREE TRAIL bottle and calling them.
Beware, to me this fraud.

Questions? Get answers from the Naturecleanse.org staff and other customers.

Naturecleanse.org?