Review of NaturalPets

newsletter@naturalpets.com

sylvias90
Sylvia S.
9/15/18

I had great expectations as my kitty has food allergies and was hoping this food would start her in the right direction. She would not touch it. She has been eating commercial brands like Fanci Feast and I know there is a big difference. I am trying to use the 4 cans I purchased, but doesn't look good. Any suggestions?

lindab297
Linda B.
8/5/18

Pretty zippy. I like the PayPal option. The toy was destroyed within minutes. I guess my dog thought the toy needed killin'. It's ok. Entertainment was provided.

objecth
object H.
7/5/18

Easy and quick.But you should state it's not flat rate shipping. I was going to buy 2 bags but when it came up double shipping cost, I couldn't afford that.

jaym171
Jay M.
6/4/18

I am very pleased with the prices and the ordering process was simple and web site was easy to navigate. Thanks.

russellp34
Russell P.
5/13/18

I have ordered Azodyl from other vendors and it has arrived hot ( supposed to be packaged and kept cold) and also dome have been near ecpiration date!

leaho9
Leah O.
5/7/18

Best price. Easy website. No hassles. Third time I've ordered from this company and I haven't been disappointed yet.

patricks244
Patrick S.
4/30/18

Your checkout would not let me enter a different shipping address from the billing address. I don't know if order will be rejected by the credit card company.

aaronm137
Aaron M.
4/27/18

Quick and easy.

One of the products I received was the wrong product. I ordered 3 bottles and only 2/3 were correct. It was supposed to be for small breeds but one was for large breeds. I am able to break up the tablet for my dog so I guess its ok.

angelag114
Angela G.
4/26/18

I had trouble getting to the actual order page. I put in the exact product, found it and and clicked on it, but that did not take me to the order page.
I had to enter all again after clicking something else.

jamesh878
James H.
4/19/18

I have tried to set up a recurring order twice and you cannot seem to get this simple task right and the 10% discount won't apply until I call to ask for it.

shellyk29
Shelly k.
4/19/18

I called about my order 5 days after I purchased it & told it hadn't shipped so the woman on the phone said she would refund my shipping but I'm yet to receive a refund.

juliea128
Julie A.
4/10/18

Easy to navigate the website. Ordering was quick and easy. I actually ended up returning the supplements as my vet decided not to continue with this particular one. I called customer service about the need for return as I'd not gotten them in the mail yet. The representative was very professional and told me how to make the return. Ordering is so easy and returns are as well.

sueh166
sue h.
4/9/18

there was a less than user friendly exxperience as there were ambiquous windows leading to a bounce back and forth when the code was entered in to take off the shipping charge.once in a window it was there and then taken off and then was lead back t another wo complete and the shipping charge was put back into the charge....regrettably,this occured several times.

objecth1
object H.
4/8/18

Shipping costs were overstated by $7. If I didn't need the oroduct I would not shop with a dishonest vendor. I will not shop here in the future.

margaretm272
Margaret M.
4/7/18

Was what I was looking for and shipping flat rate is a plus also I like the PayPal option to pay or amazon

bobbieo2
Bobbie O.
4/7/18

This is a great price and allowing me to use PayPal or amazon makes me more confident in the product! Can’t wait for my order!

susanm654
Susan M.
4/5/18

The shopping experience is good...however I set up Autoship last month and it did not 'Autoship' my order. I have placed another order with Autoship.

susanl236
Susan L.
4/1/18

This will be my 2nd time ordering and I'm very happy with everything I've received. No complaints so far.. you've got me as a repeat customer indefinitely.

yvonnel56
Yvonne L.
3/31/18

Every coupon code I tried wouldn’t work. I have my own pet care business and am looking to switch from the company I use. Was hoping the experience here would be a good one

doreenm46
Doreen M.
3/31/18

Easy peasey ... highly satisfying experience, every single time ... I intend to continue my business relationship
with you, as long as I have pets ...

judyf55
Judy F.
3/30/18

Great price, easy to order and find the item I wanted. When it arrived, it was in a very small package and most of the treats were smashed into crumbs. Very few whole cookies.

jonathanl79
Jonathan L.
3/26/18

I was pleased the last time I ordered that it was packed and shipped so well. This is why I am reordering.

nancyf147
Nancy F.
3/24/18

Very easy to use the website and very helpful since I didn't know that the vitamins I was ordering were discontinued. Your website helped me to find a good one to use instead.

davidal1
Davida L.
3/22/18

I love your product but it is a little expensive. Would like to see specials for large wit or lower prices.

carynl4
Caryn L.
3/18/18

Not sure why I didn't get the flat rate shipping cost of 5.95 (I was charged 14.09). Also, should have saved 10% (since I asked for auto ship) but was still charged full price

Questions? Get answers from the NaturalPets staff and other customers.

NaturalPets?