National Air Warehouse reviews

Tampa, Florida 33612, United States

donnar181
Donna R.
12/4/18

Awesome folks to do business with who put customer service on the top of their list. Highly recommend.

ryang166
9/4/18

I received a faulty (gas leaking) AC unit (paid several thousands of $ to national air warehouse) and they said they only covers parts. So instead of replacing the faulty unit they gave me, I have to pay a contractor a ton of money to take apart the entire unit and replace the part inside it. When I called them, they just blamed the manufacturer and said tough luck. Basically, their warranty is not worth the piece of paper its written on. A joke. They should stand by their products and replace the whole unit with one that works and then take it up with the manufacturer. Instead, they choose to screw the customer...

jackc174
Jack C.
7/30/18

I looked all over on different web sites trying to get the right capicitor for my condenser fan motor. Your site describes components clear and simple, step by step. So the is no confusion finding the correct component. More importantly I was SURE that I ordered the RIGHT part! Searching for what I needed was easy, quick and I was on my way back to what I was working on. You saved me TIME something that I value above all else. To coin a phrase "I'll be back", something YOU value above all else.
5 Stars! Mark H.

rachelg118
Rachel G.
6/15/18

Your website is easy to navigate - great selection. Live customer service answered VERY quickly - hard to find these days! Knowledgeable and polite!

jenyk
Jeny K.
6/15/18

easy to deal order so far so good . just cancelled my order with acwholesalers terrible experience there.

samr133
Sam R.
6/5/18

Back again for my third purchase (have zoned) great service great price. Recommended friend who purchased from you same experience 5 star thank you.

kevinm587
Kevin M.
6/4/18

I already purchased one for my house & my parents r buying one also ! Mine works great, good packaging & shipping company !

kimberlyy12
Kimberly Y.
5/21/18

I was having problems with the website and had to call the business. Matt was super helpful in getting my order ready. before it was placed the website started working and there was a $50 coupon code for my order but only online. Matt suggested I order online instead so I could get the $50 discount. I appreciate the help and suggestion of taking advantage of the coupon even though he already had spent time on the phone order.

tl99
T L.
5/17/18

The staff was helpful with questions. I had read horror stories about some online ac companies, so i was cautious. I called the local BBB and they had indeed given them an A+ rateing so i devided to risk it. Units arrived in less then a week, delivered and unloaded into my garage. Everything was there, no damage no troubles
I have already recommended them to several people i know.

davidb1061
David B.
5/17/18

This is my 3rd complete system order from National Air Warehouse. The items arrived in good condition. The driver waited while I gave everything a thorough inspection.

haroldi3
5/4/18

The new equipment arrived almost before you sent it. The system is now installed and performing wonderfully, Thanks for saving me a bundle!

tanyaw50
TANYA W.
4/13/18

Had some questions I called the number the customer service representative stood on the phone with me and answered all of my questions and concerns was very helpful and knowledgeable

mitchells32
3/29/18

Fantastic so far - just got 3 boxes and looking forward to opening them soon to install. I received e-mails from Nationalairwarehouse giving me updates - just like you would want and expect. First time with Nationalairwarhouse. Certainly will return. Mitchell Schwarzbach

jonathanh96
2/27/18

Delivered the equipment to my house and as promised/hassle free! Easier than going to Home Depot!

Will use them again!

pamelaf57
Pamela F.
1/31/18

It was great communication between National air warehouse and myself, when ordering. The only problem I had was the communication of the billing and shipping address. You need to detail to ALL customers that if billing and shipping is different...It has to be verified by the paying party. I thought my unit had been shipped and didn't receive a email or phone call for verification. With this being said, my unit that was being shipped, was delayed by four days and I already had installation set up with an HAVAC company. I, then had to reschedule their appointment for installation. Thank God, I have heat in my home!

Thanks,
Pamela Price

vladimirv24
Vladimir V.
12/15/17

I made an error in shipping address, and it would only let me fix the billing address. Otherwise, so far, so good.

jeffreya56
Jeffrey A.
11/11/17

Much more user friendly than most the other sites I checked....along with better pricing for the same equipment !!!

johnd1022
John D.
11/6/17

One of the items had a large dent. It doesn't affect performance, though. Other than that, I'd buy from them again.

lewisr18
lewis r.
9/19/17

your web page was well organized I found the equipment I wanted to order quite easy.
your sales rep was friendly and helpful. your prices were good. now I shall wait to see if shipping is a good as the ordering.
my equipment arrived today in good condition, the equipment was scheduled to be delivered between noon and 5pm but the truck arrived around 10am in the morning, I brought this to the drivers attention, he said he called me and it went to voice mail but I checked my phone and had no record that he called, just a small irritation, the driver was nice and unloaded the equipment in my driveway as I had ask him to do. Overall quite pleased with the entire ordering and receiving process.

duanep18
Duane P.
9/19/17

I read that you send emails out verifying orders, nice option. I am purchasing this for a 1500 sq/ft (originally 1350) house built in 1956, San Diego, Ca (8 miles from beach). All exterior walls have been insulated, attic has worn out and will be redone after ducting is completed. Current furnace is a 60K btu 80 % unit and heats well. But I added 250 sq/ft addition and will be adding 3 extra air registers. Please advise if this unit is sufficient. Order# 154863

rogeri5
Roger I.
9/18/17

POC for delivery is STEVE MILLARD at shipping address. Please call him before delivery at shop number 386-454-7552. Thanks. Saw no other place to put this on order form.

stevew323
Steve W.
8/2/17

Online service is clear, quick and direct. your competition requires a lot more useless steps which made the purchase decision with you easy even if it is more expensive.

nancyz29
Nancy Z.
7/29/17

So far, very easy to figure out! There was damage to one piece that we believe was done in shipping. It's a pretty big dent, but it will not be seen after it's installed. Hopefully it will have no affect on performance.

drj55
Dr J.
7/29/17

Would have been nice to know that I needed this special thermostat when I ordered the two-stage gas electric split system

briang203
Brian g.
7/8/17

easy to find what I needed. wondering where the shipping confirmation is so I know when to expect delivery. thanks!

Questions? Get answers from the National Air Warehouse staff and other customers.

National Air Warehouse?