Review of NataliesYorkies

Wallisville, TX 77597, US
Tel: 303-601-1258

lauras293
11/30/17

Natalie's puppies have AAI in their lineage, which is hereditary. It causes them to have malformed spines and neck's that have major problems which lead to thousands of dollars of medical bills or having to be put down. I speak from experience and can list a dozen others who had problems with their poor pets that were purchased from her.

mickeyd9
4/30/17

I don't know if anyone knows this but Natalie had a house fire last April and has been devistated ever since I don't even think she has dogs anymore. She is very ill

pamelas25
9/12/14

Check out ripoff.com . Also Complaints.com. She bar none is the most dishonest person I have ever had business with.

kallyk
8/12/14

I feel lack of words to express my experience I have with the little yorkie I bought from you. The lovely little pup has become the friend of my children. This little yourkie keeps playing all the day with them. The dog is healthy and happy even after the period of two moths.

nancym41
7/29/14

I have bought many pups from Natalie, The are top of the line in quality, health and are so sweet. They love to play and brings such joy to my home. Natalie knows all her dogs and what type of dog it will grow into, tell her what you are looking for and she will do her best to get it for you, it is important to be patient you will be so happy in the end. I LOVE LOVE my dogs and anyone that see's them fall in love with them

mikem186
7/7/14

Robert i agree with you. I have my female yorkie from 1yrs after seen male yorkies of nataliesyorkies i purchased them for my sweet female. I am feeling happy to see both my yorkies in my bed room. And glad to say thanks natalies.

robertp69
7/1/14

I purchased tiny female yorkie from Natalie. She is now a part of our family. Specially, I would like to say thanks to Natalie to provide me healthy and sweet female yorkie. Now I want to buy a male yorkie from Natalie.

Questions? Get answers from the NataliesYorkies staff and other customers.

NataliesYorkies?