Review of Naps1gear.org

SITE CLOSED
Suggest Category

joshf85
1/23/19

Awesome website to get your cycle. They have the best prices and products around. Why would you ever buy from guys in the gym brewing up there on gear in a bathtub when you can go to napsgear.org and get quality gear.

matthewb184
4/27/18

Let me start by saying naps your the best, AMAZING. They have any and everything your looking for from injectables, orals, hgh, pcts, blends, vitamins, etc. the list is endless. I have made numerous orders and have tried different products and brands. Every product has a very very detailed description and also tells how much to use and how often. What to stack with it, what pct to run after and how long to run everything. I can go on and on this site is the best never a problem and you know your getting a sealed pharmaceutical product. Go with Naps!!!
I have contacted the support group asking about my orders before just worried if it was coming and they always respond within the minute and the answer is always descriptive. I have no complaints, awesome helpline.
After my orders payment is received within 3 days it will be shipped and within 2 weeks i ALWAYS receive my order. The package is always bubble wrapped and very discreet. The order also provides tracking number so that u can follow your package and it is always accurate.
My order:
Dragon pharma- EQ 200/Test E 200 blend
Test E 250
Para pharma- 100ct 50mg winstol tabs
Cut stack 150
100ct 40mg clen
Product is awesome very legit. I have made many orders with naps but with this cycle i was taking a 1.5 cc of the eq/test with .5 cc test stacked every mon and thursday with 100 mgs of winstrol ED and 80mgs of clen ED for 2wks on and 2wks off and 1mg of anastrazolos EOD and end of my cycle i took 100mg of clomid ED and 40mgs of nolvadex ED for my PCT which i also got from naps. I got excellent results i will never use another site.
I feel very strong and energetic, and have seen great gains. Thank you Naps your awesome you have a lifetime customer.

Questions? Get answers from the Naps1gear.org staff and other customers.

Naps1gear.org?