Review of INI Worldwide

Tel: 800-767-3998
contact@nansulate.com

irinaw1
5/5/16

Ordered the product, Cc was charged immediately, no product received. Scam!!!

stue3
1/13/16

Ordered and never got there snake oil called Nansulate Lead X or my money back. They did send me a check that bounced. Scammers. Stay away. I reported them to the SEC and BBB.

bens112
11/28/15

They take your money and do not make delivery. I paid them $850 USD including delivery charge and nothing got sent, they then ignored me when asking for a refund. Crooked company

marilynb22
2/2/15

We have ordered this product to use for some of our customers. At this point we are very upset with the company, because we paid them for a couple of orders, and 4 months later, they still haven't delivered the product and they won't refund us our money! We are telling everyone not to do business with a company that takes your money and doesn't deliver!!

chinchingt
1/14/15

Better careful when you choose Nansulate.
I had a hard time with them!

lawrenceb24
12/4/14

All is know is that I used Crystal on my roof and Home Protect in the interior...nothing else..and I had a drastic reduction in my utility bills. Period. Bottom line, the products work! Those who are skeptical have ever used it.

lawrencef11
6/21/14

If mixed in your breakfast cereal it will also allow you to fly and have X-Ray vision. Unless you are from another planet where the laws of thermodynamics do not apply you will see this product as an obvious scam. The claim that the "nano-particles in Nansulate acts to inhibit the heat flow much like traditional insulation in your wall" is fanciful and downright silly (Wikipedia). There is no recognized research anywhere that validates the outlandish claims that Nansulate makes.

michaelw58
6/14/13

I bought 2 gallons of Nansulate insulation to use in my garage to cool it off, because it's too hot. The product Nansulate was easy to use, and my shop was noticeably cooler in 2 days. I went back and bought 5 gallons and am now telling everyone about this product. Pretty shocking results.

Questions? Get answers from the INI Worldwide staff and other customers.

INI Worldwide?