Review of Naniko

contact@naniko.com

1 review with 2 stars

hindolb
3/24/16

Good response at the time of booking, free delivery and pick up from site. Competitive rates. Booked a LR Discovery 2, was very old, more than 2k kms on the dash - almost falling apart. It was raining and snowing in the mountains but the wiper was useless - infact it was hazard smudging the entire wind screen. Shame having a car but to stop every so often to get out and clean the windscreen. I guess that's what the piece of rag in the glove compartment was for.

All possible lights on the instrument console were on EC, ABS, Service Engine, Brakes.. this wasn't confidence inducing at all. On return, in spite of our having informed the agency of the departure time we were made to wait for 2 hours by their driver.

Please read the agreement and clarify all your doubts - we were charged a 50 LEI cleaning fee for returning a dirty car (what would you expect driving in the slush and rain) - a rip off. I have rented cars worldwide but never come across this specific deduction.

I will stick to renting with Hertz/Avis even if they are more expensive coz there you at least know what you get is what you pay for!

When I arrived to the airport in Tbilisi they offered me the best option for the moment. New car for a good price.

By Christian D.

It is a legit company. I rented the car from them in 2 different cities and I can tell that this company is more than legit.

By Christian D.

Questions? Get answers from the Naniko staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Naniko